Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blood elves legitimately made sense when they joined the horde.

As for the real topic, “nah mate, let’s not.” Just have Stonemaul join Horde all official like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Stop trying to make the Alliance into something there not.
    Ogres dont fit the Alliance the end.

Alliance races are: Wildhammer dwarfs, High Elfs, Furblogs, Night Elf worgen, Jinyu, Mechagnomes, Broken ect.
    To ask for Ogres is like adding Trolls, Taurens and Orcs to the Alliance.
    High elf will never be playable.

Stonemaul Ogres have been in the Horde for years. So, if they become playable, I assume it will be Stonemaul securing Dustwallow Marsh, since Kalimdor will be all Horde.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

I can't fathom how someone would think they would be able to transfer an entire ship to an alternate universe entirely...

I mean I could understand how the Alliance and Horde could get ships there, since we do have shipyards at our garrisons and I have ten ships on standby. But these are known named ships last seen on Azeroth. I don't think we can portal whole ships to Draenor. And if we can, why aren't we getting my ships back to the fleet? We'll need those ships for the war effort along with my army and garrison followers.

And my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    I think its safe to say that Mag'har Orcs will be Horde Allied Race from AU Draenor. But Alpha Build 26032 have some interesting lines about Gorgrond zone map:

I'm not sure how two battleships makes it into AU Gorgrond by sea. But this lines hints that Alliance also going into AU Draenor in search of allies. So I was thinking what Alliance Allied Race can be there. Some people were talking about Saberon, others about Dark Iron that have base/outpost there.

But what if its Gorian Empire ogres?

WoD and Lords of War make its pretty clear that AU Orcs and Ogres were at each others throats and hated each others. It was told that Imperator Mar'gok allied with Grommash's Iron Horde only because alternative was extinction. So now with Iron Horde and Gorian Empire crushed nothing stops survivors of both sides continue to hate and kill each others.

Lets imagine for a second that Horde recruit Mag'har and Alliance their hateful opponents Gorians:

1 - Gorians will be perfect match to counter Mag'har if we talking about "enemy of my enemy".

2 - Ogres are seafaring nation and had great naval fleet. Speaking of importance naval power and experience in new expansion.

3 - Ogres are powerful magic users. Imperator Mar'gok even had his own magic breakers. Alliance finally will have something to counter Horde dominance in magic field.

4 - They not just savages. Their concept was based on Romanian Empire.

5 - They possibly befriends with Dark Iron because both share same views. For example both Empires approved slavery and had magic ruling society.

So Alliance players - would you like to have Gorians Ogres as Allied Race? I know MANY Horde players will say Ogres belong to Horde and will never join Alliance. Remember High Elves? With Blizzard you never knows...
    So what you are saying, Alliance would get AU ogres?

Nah Ogres will be neutral at best. And they will be from OUR timeline because AU is a mess. It was fun to go through and crush their armies but joining with AU? this whole AU Orcs thing giving me headaches already.
    We have enough Ogres in Outland and Azeroth. And Horde is currently allied with a clan of them which have mages and smart Ogres, too. Also ıt would also create some opportunity to see Rexxar do SOMETHING!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    I can't fathom how someone would think they would be able to transfer an entire ship to an alternate universe entirely...
    Also this. Remember portal on AU Draenor side is destroyed and it isnt that simple like just rebuilding the structure itself after all.

Deleted
    So Kul Tirans are shit because they're fat and ugly, but Ogre are awesome for the Alliance? Good joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeY_DlgeGAw&t=1s

This is a good video why the Ogre will join the Horde, not the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    So Kul Tirans are shit because they're fat and ugly, but Ogre are awesome for the Alliance? Good joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeY_DlgeGAw&t=1s

This is a good video why the Ogre will join the Horde, not the Alliance.
    Fat Ogre is standard. Fat human as Allied Race is ass pull from Blizzard. Also Ogres have better and cooler lore than fatso treehuging lovers.