Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Seen a Frost Mage PvP with a steering wheel and pedals during Wrath. Can even find it still on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Futch View Post
    Seen a Frost Mage PvP with a steering wheel and pedals during Wrath. Can even find it still on youtube.
    I've been meaning to try healing low level raids with a NES controller, but never had access to one before my sub expired. I reckon that with Consoleport and Steam Input, healing Lfr as a Holy Priest could be doable-ish lol.

They want those console players subs, like FFXIV does, even if it means pruning the game to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    They want those console players subs, like FFXIV does, even if it means pruning the game to hell.
    You do know it is just a mod....also ffxiv has FAR more skills then wow these days

This looks quite interesting.

Will try this out at home with my steam link. Would be nice to play from the couch from time to time to do some WQ, LFR or heroics. Or just level my Priest alt.
    Dunno about healing, but IMHO it should be possible to be more then OK with it. At least in LFR and heroics. Mythic/HC Raids or instances are something different. Or PvP.

And I guess we don't need to argue about M+K vs. GamePad - the first option will win everytime hands down. But for some random stuff or farming it would be awesome.

Btw. should I use my Steam Controller or the XBox 360? Or the PS4? Any recommendations?
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Maerad View Post
    This looks quite interesting.

Will try this out at home with my steam link. Would be nice to play from the couch from time to time to do some WQ, LFR or heroics. Or just level my Priest alt.
    Dunno about healing, but IMHO it should be possible to be more then OK with it. At least in LFR and heroics. Mythic/HC Raids or instances are something different. Or PvP.

And I guess we don't need to argue about M+K vs. GamePad - the first option will win everytime hands down. But for some random stuff or farming it would be awesome.

Btw. should I use my Steam Controller or the XBox 360? Or the PS4? Any recommendations?
    If you're fairly good with a Steam controller, you can use that to good effect. The touch menus can make it easier to juggle all your hotkeys, as long as you make use of Steam input. I find it easier to work with hotkey bars with a Steam controller and touch menus than with the m+kb I used to use.