Mission Tables should reward Flasks and Tomes

I was thinking how many flasks I could buy with the 3k gold from my order hall mission. I realize that there is some justification for having some value left in being an alchemist or incriber, but I don't think it would destroy their economy for the few consumables order hall missions would provide.

Any thoughts?

Professions are shallow enough, I don't think there should be other sources to get crafted stuff.

Or get rid of mission tables

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    Or get rid of mission tables
    I think they are definitely confirmed coming back.

15+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, this would crash the market. Keep professions stuff from actual professions and don't generate any freebies.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

How about no? Professions should be an integral part of this game, but perhaps less quest-dependant than they've been during Legion...

Meme-worthy outrage from people with zero capacity to think before they react aside, the Legion Mission table and follower system has been good as a "side-thing". I'd imagine the BfA mission table will follow the design very closely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by franksredhot View Post
    I was thinking how many flasks I could buy with the 3k gold from my order hall mission. I realize that there is some justification for having some value left in being an alchemist or incriber, but I don't think it would destroy their economy for the few consumables order hall missions would provide.

Any thoughts?
    No thanks, we shouldn't take away from professions, it's already quite shallow business.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A weekly satchel of runes, flasks, potions, and/or food might be nice. Like the warrior order hall has this chest that you can fight people for that gives a lot of cool stuff but like varied. So like a once a week random mission might be nice, but I agree with everyone else. Daily or specific ones may hurt what little professions have. Would have to see how they do mission tables and professions next time around though.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alchemists and Inscriptions provide those, we don't need NPC or "troops" doing the work.

they reward gold.. buy flasks and tomes with it?

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    they reward gold.. buy flasks and tomes with it?
    someone smart
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mission tables should reward old currencies, transmogs, pets, mounts. And Stuff you can't get anyl onger.

No Money or current gear!

I mainly think when Legion has run its course they should change mission table gold rewards to blood of sargeras. Then you can use that blood to buy reagents to make said items.

Mission tables are essentially a way to be lazy and still get a ton of stuff for almost absolutely nothing. If you don't like being given stuff as easy as this, then don't use it.