Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    The Undying X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    31,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is true. To some extent. And If I am not in agreement with your standards of what you expect from others, tough shit. This is why the USA is such a awesome country.
    Yes that’s true. But that is kind of the point you don’t have a standard. Which in the end is what makes this simple figure out because ever standards YOU have set You waffled on. You still yet to name all of the things Trump has accomplished.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even a break rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  2. #62
    The Aspirant Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    You still yet to name all of the things Trump has accomplished.
    Here's eight.


  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yes that’s true. But that is kind of the point you don’t have a standard. Which in the end is what makes this simple figure out because ever standards YOU have set You waffled on. You still yet to name all of the things Trump has accomplished.
    I am sure you can deal with it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Here's eight.

    Lol! Awesome little short video. Thanks Dacien. The tax cut alone, saved me 18% on my federal taxes I will pay this year.
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

  4. #64
    The Undying X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    31,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I am sure you can deal with it.
    I am sure I can deal with it too, but I am having fun calling you out on your nonsense, what has Trump accomplished. The guys even waffling on the his position to defend the 2nd amendment.

    What jobs, like the number he did on carrier, where are those jobs not GP, or is it those bonuses for what, from companies already down sizing?

    How about Coal he bring back coal Ghostpanther?

    How about his Idea to impose tariffs on steel causing company's in the U.S cost for products to sky rocket like Harley Davidson?

    Please enlighten me on all the wonderful things Trump has done. Or is the only tough shit, the one you elected into the white house?

    The man who deferred military service because of fucking bone spurs.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even a break rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  5. #65
    The Aspirant Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! Awesome little short video. Thanks Dacien. The tax cut alone, saved me 18% on my federal taxes I will pay this year.
    One can point to a lot of problems with Trump, but when we see people proclaiming that his administration is just a complete failure, that's not accurate.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    One can point to a lot of problems with Trump, but when we see people proclaiming that his administration is just a complete failure, that's not accurate.
    For sure. But we are getting off topic, but I do appreciate the video. I copied it for future reference.
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

  7. #67
    The Undying X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    31,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Here's eight.
    He defeated ISIS LMFAO

    and Tax Reform the rest are pretty nonsense, he allowed Iran to enrich my uranium thus putting them closer to another nuclear bomb.

    He took us out of the Paris Accord, because he is a moron that doesn't understand science like most things

    Neil Gorsuch was a result of the GOP House and senate, not Trump, the same is mostly true of Tax Reform.

    Cutting safety measures that keeps big government and corporations from pumping raw sewage into our environment isn't exactly a win. Neither is cutting measures for safe food production.


    More importantly most of those accomplishments have nothing to do with why GP said he voted for Trump. Nor is it the reason most Trump voters say they voted either, but nevertheless thanks for trying to answer a question GP couldn't
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even a break rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  8. #68
    The Aspirant Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,282
    OT:

    Of course many of those who were warned had criminal backgrounds separate from their immigration status; of those who were apprehended elsewhere, roughly half fit that bill. The ICE raids a year or so ago in Southern California nabbed some really serious offenders. To suggest that all of these people who eluded capture were crime-free, that's patently absurd.

    Also patently absurd is comparing ICE operations to the internment of Japanese Americans.

    That is all.

  9. #69
    The Undying X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    31,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    OT:

    Of course many of those who were warned had criminal backgrounds separate from their immigration status; of those who were apprehended elsewhere, roughly half fit that bill. The ICE raids a year or so ago in Southern California nabbed some really serious offenders. To suggest that all of these people who eluded capture were crime-free, that's patently absurd.

    Also patently absurd is comparing ICE operations to the internment of Japanese Americans.


    That is all.
    No it isn't especially when you ignore the reason for why undocumented workers are in this country to begin with, and which party it was that made it easier for business Hire workers under the table and not check the status of job applicants. here is a hint it wasn't just democrats.

    As to the targets being in the country illegally, we have people in the U.S who break U.S law all the time, yet we don't pull the kind of tactics and bullshit ICE does to apprehend them.

    The entire crusade from the wall to round ups of undocumented workers for simply as much as showing up for traffic court. In inhumane and it's stupid, and it gets us nowhere near deporting 11 million people here in this country illegally.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even a break rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  10. #70
    The Aspirant Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    As to the targets being in the country illegally, we have people in the U.S who break U.S law all the time, yet we don't pull the kind of tactics and bullshit ICE does to apprehend them.
    Sure we do. We have gang task force raids down here in Los Angeles somewhat frequently. The last one I remember hearing in the news gathered up several dozen criminals.

  11. #71
    The Undying X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    31,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Sure we do. We have gang task force raids down here in Los Angeles somewhat frequently. The last one I remember hearing in the news gathered up several dozen criminals.
    Yes, and gangs are made up of terrible people, who's crimes consist of murder, and shooting up neighborhoods, that isn't who ICE is rounding up. They are rounding up anybody anyone they can think of that looks suspicious for any reason they can dream up.

    That is what the kind of BS the OP is about, falsehoods like what you just spouting off about.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even a break rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  12. #72
    The Aspirant Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yes, and gangs are made up of terrible people, who's crimes consist of murder, and shooting up neighborhoods, that isn't who ICE is rounding up. They are rounding up anybody anyone they can think of that looks suspicious for any reason they can dream up.

    That is what the kind of BS the OP is about, falsehoods like what you just spouting off about.
    Well that's just not true, Amadeus.

    Some of these people are guilty of very serious crimes:

    "Among those they listed was a Salvadoran national who was an MS-13 gang member arrested in Huntington Park and wanted in his native country for aggravated extortion; a Brazilian national wanted for cocaine trafficking; and an Australian in West Hollywood who was previously convicted of lewd and lascivious acts with a child.

    I'm sure you could find a murderer in there somewhere, but a child predator is at least as worthy of being targeted.

  13. #73
    The Undying X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    31,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Well that's just not true, Amadeus.

    Some of these people are guilty of very serious crimes:

    "Among those they listed was a Salvadoran national who was an MS-13 gang member arrested in Huntington Park and wanted in his native country for aggravated extortion; a Brazilian national wanted for cocaine trafficking; and an Australian in West Hollywood who was previously convicted of lewd and lascivious acts with a child.

    I'm sure you could find a murderer in there somewhere, but a child predator is at least as worthy of being targeted.
    Some of them are no doubt, but so art some people who get arrested for speeding, that doesn't suddenly mean the highway patrol is now in charge of immigration. People break the law, nobody is perfect, and people here in this country undocumented have broken the law, that doesn't make them rapist, thieves, or worthy of being rounded up like they are part of drug cartel

    Your painting it as such is silly.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even a break rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  14. #74
    The Aspirant Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Some of them are no doubt, but so art some people who get arrested for speeding, that doesn't suddenly mean the highway patrol is now in charge of immigration. People break the law, nobody is perfect, and people here in this country undocumented have broken the law, that doesn't make them rapist, thieves, or worthy of being rounded up like they are part of drug cartel
    No doubt, it's kind of crappy situation that people who really haven't done anything other than illegally immigrate are being targeted with the same force as criminal illegal immigrants, but there's no way to discriminate. Yet I'm not sure I could make an argument that I could live with for why this is a terrible thing that these otherwise crime-free people are getting caught up. What's right is right, actions have consequences. When they undertook their journey, they knew what they were doing was wrong, if they had any kind of self-honesty.

    There is a time for forgiveness, and we do it all the time. Amnesty goes back decades. But there's also a time for enforcing our immigration laws. I don't think this is unreasonable.

  15. #75
    The Undying X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    31,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    No doubt, it's kind of crappy situation that people who really haven't done anything other than illegally immigrate are being targeted with the same force as criminal illegal immigrants, but there's no way to discriminate. Yet I'm not sure I could make an argument that I could live with for why this is a terrible thing that these otherwise crime-free people are getting caught up. What's right is right, actions have consequences. When they undertook their journey, they knew what they were doing was wrong, if they had any kind of self-honesty.

    There is a time for forgiveness, and we do it all the time. Amnesty goes back decades. But there's also a time for enforcing our immigration laws. I don't think this is unreasonable.
    Sure there are ways to discriminate, there are even better ways to enforce immigration laws. Don't get me wrong if you are in this country illegally, you shouldn't be, and I am very much in favor of strong immigration laws, like the ones in Canada or in Europe which by comparison the U.S is far behind, and they will also track down those who have entered the country illegally and what not.

    However this is America, and some of our laws unlike the nations I mentioned have be very pro illegal immigration, such as not implementing E-verify, and going after company hard who hire undocumented workers meaning people here in the country illegally.


    As for your last part, I am sure they did know what they were doing was illegal, but so what, the reasons why they were doing it were noble, and while I disagree with what they have done, I disagree even more with those who had the power to stop it but didn't and now are some of those turning a blind eye to the most vulnerable paying part of the tab.

    Laws are broken all the time, and we should definitely priorities them, but so far you and Trump are for going after the majority of people here to made a mistake and are good to get a few who are the worst.

    Seriously at this point according to you, the next person who gets pulled over for a speeding ticket should be beaten, and if they been warned before, taken out on the side of the woad and executed.

    I mean the law is the law, and speeding and reckless driving are responsible for more deaths than illegal immigrants. Yet, the other day, I am reading about a guy who had like his 12 DWI or something,and finally didn't get any serious prison time until after he mowed someone down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I work alongside illegal immigrants. I'm not reporting anyone, that's a bridge too far. They're not calling the cops on me for doing a rolling stop at the stop sign down the street. I'm not going after anyone.
    Well why not, I mean if it's all about the LAW, right, do your duty as a citizen! I was more meaning the business, the business that hired your co workers, they bare responsibility also for hiring someone in the country illegal.

    You see I have no problem going after people here illegally, I DO have a big problem going after 11 million undocumented workers, who wouldn't even be here in the first place if there wasn't a reason to come.

    You see because that is a big reason why the U.S has this issue, it isn't just simply that our border agents and government haven't been enforcing the law, the problem is where some think we should be enforcing it.


    In Canada it's pretty crystal clear, come to Canada and you aren't registered or over stay, guess what you just blew any chance of ever being legal. Oh and if you do slip into Canada good luck finding anyone who will hire you, or doing any kind of business without legal government documents.

    You see because also being a citizen in canada and working, they take their immigration seriously from the square one.


    So for the record, it's great you aren't turning in your co workers, but if you support them being rounded up and targeted while it made you and your employer richer, then you are worse than someone coming here illegally simply to work to provide for their family.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even a break rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't expect you to understand the concept of efficiency or proper use of resources but let me give you a small hint we can't deport all illegal immigrants so we have to (fill in the blanks).
    Hey guys, this is really hard so let's just not do anything about it at all. Bold strategy. Meanwhile, let's actively work against our own federal agents to show them that it's not worth their time. This is super smart logic.
    Last edited by Sulla; 2018-03-15 at 09:19 PM.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    OT:

    Of course many of those who were warned had criminal backgrounds separate from their immigration status; of those who were apprehended elsewhere, roughly half fit that bill. The ICE raids a year or so ago in Southern California nabbed some really serious offenders. To suggest that all of these people who eluded capture were crime-free, that's patently absurd.

    Also patently absurd is comparing ICE operations to the internment of Japanese Americans.

    That is all.
    Having the same agency handle both criminal and civil deportations, and treat both as a blanket response to a generalized national security threat, is a recipe for the exact kind of human rights abuses we've seen since the agency was created in 2003. Such an institution will inevitably make no distinctions between an violent MS-13 member (itself an organized crime syndicate created by stupid and xenophobic U.S. immigration policies), a 10-year old girl with cerebral palsy sitting in a hospital bed waiting for emergency gall bladder surgery, or 92 Somalis who were beaten and crammed into a detention flight and forced to shit and piss all over themselves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •