Thread: Bouncy ball gun

Bouncy ball gun

I watched a youtube car crash/ rage video where a guy used one of those riot guns that police have but it only shoots one ball at a time. What are they called? Thinking about getting one. I never wanted a gun purely due to the catastrophic nature of an accident (not the point of this post so leave that debate alone) but this seems like a super alternative for defense purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OhBoyKittens View Post
    I watched a youtube car crash/ rage video where a guy used one of those riot guns that police have but it only shoots one ball at a time. What are they called? Thinking about getting one. I never wanted a gun purely due to the catastrophic nature of an accident (not the point of this post so leave that debate alone) but this seems like a super alternative for defense purposes.
    I am curious, you have a link?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Are you referring to rubber bullets or something completely different ?

Deleted
    Don't ever show a firearm if you're not willing to or capable of using it, in most cases it'll escalate things a lot more than solve anything. And the police are using normal firearms, I've only ever seen shotguns, with special ammunition that contains a rubber ball or a small beanbag and while they hurt, they're NOT guaranteed to stop someone. So don't do this.

OP is likely referring to those rubber grenades fired from the handheld grenade launchers riot police uses for launching gas grenades and stuff for crowd dispersal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    OP is likely referring to those rubber grenades fired from the handheld grenade launchers riot police uses for launching gas grenades and stuff for crowd dispersal.
    You can get plastic ones for the public. I would look for where defense tools like tasers and pepper spray is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Yes but this guy had a pistol that shot individual balls. Manbeartruck, ty for teaching me how to use a handgun, do you happen to know what the gun is called or was that just an fyi? Alphaout, yea idk if its just a normal handgun with different ball bullets or a completely different gun.

Sounds like a Bruzer ML-12.

http://bruzerlesslethal.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OhBoyKittens View Post

There are a few like this.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...lethal-pistol/