Poll: Which Legion systems would you like carried forward?

Which Legion systems would you like carried forward?

Legion introduced and expanded upon many systems with mixed reception. Which of these systems would you like to see moving forward? Which ones would you never like to see again?
    Last edited by styil; 2018-03-14 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many people might disagree with me but some form of world quests. I actually found them to be enjoyable to have a daily variety of different quests to do while building up rep, etc. better than the old daily quest grind.

Of course there can be many improvements (and note that I don't play every single day).

None, legion was and is a steaming pile of dogshit
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything, but artifact style system scaled back a bit. World quests are good, but could use some changes.

World Quests.
    The newer profession system (with the quests, I get it can be frustrating for alts but it was still interesting)
    Exalted reward boxes, gave reason to keep doing the emissaries past getting to exalted.
    Mythic+, but they're carrying that forward anyway.

And honestly? I wouldn't mind if they reworked the legendary system and kept it. Make them more utility based, less output based. Lower the ilvl of them too so it doesn't feel as painful trying to swap from one legendary to another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jademist7 View Post
    Many people might disagree with me but some form of world quests. I actually found them to be enjoyable to have a daily variety of different quests to do while building up rep, etc. better than the old daily quest grind.

Of course there can be many improvements (and note that I don't play every single day).
    What is cool about world quests is they that pop in different areas and zones, leaving player chose what zones he can avoid but still getting most rewards.

TBC Netherwing and WOTLK daylie quests with extra areas designed specially for them was pretty intresting also.

5+ Year Old Account
    I like legendary effects and the mishmash customization. (not necessary the waiting game of getting the item itself, or lack of control of working towards the one you wanna play with.)

We got moonfire mega guardian druids because of it, i get boatloads of resource stash from double full mooning, free starfire procs on top of free starfalls proccing eachother... Halving the CD time of one of my best abilities... M+ godmode with moonfire double target... Its just fun.

Some legendaries enhance playstyles so much, they gotta be baked into the spec.

Artifact system.

I LOVED how you always had some incentive to do all this stuff in Legion, because you’d be rewarded with an appearance on your weapon. It doesn’t necessarily have to be your weapon going forward, but this was a fantastic idea that always gave players something to work towards.
    Stoneskin, Mana Spring, Wrath of Air, Totem of Wrath...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nexellent View Post
    None, legion was and is a steaming pile of dogshit
    I bet you say that about every expansion in the game.

Anyway, OP, where is the world quest option in your poll?

10+ Year Old Account
    Prestige was alright, just detach PvP talents from it. I wouldn't take anything else from legion. It completely failed from a PvP PoV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the "World Quest" option? One of the best Legion's new feature for the end game content.
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...