BfA Alpha and quivers

Hey, I haven't really poured over content from the alpha, so I figured I'd ask if we have any knowledge about quivers outside of the artifact appearance for marksmanship? Since they finally brought them back I can't make myself play a hunter without a quiver, which locks me into playing an elf for the aesthetics (artifact quiver is 100% elven in design). A toy or option to have a generic leather quiver would be awesome, as I've been drooling over a potential Zandalari hunter if that would be the case. I know it's alpha, and something minor like this would probably not appear until later, but have anyone spotted quivers so far?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    i would love to get more quivers but i dont see it happening.

Shame, as lately they seem to have had somewhat of a focus on minor upgrades in aesthetics (animations, bow animations for female belf and now it seems male belf too), would be fitting to add the option at least.

It seems like it would be pretty easy to add a cloak that had a quiver appearance

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    It seems like it would be pretty easy to add a cloak that had a quiver appearance
    They wouldn’t even have to make it a cloak, the game had visible quivers for a while there’s no reason they couldn’t bring them back but for some reason blizzard hates class flavour.

Yeah, i dont understand it myself....The reason back then was "Without arrows, an quiver would be pointless." ....Yeah, and we are shooting magic arrows outa the air....
    Just turn it "on", give the old one a bit of an upgrade texturewise and be done with it. Maybe a few colors to choose from. It cant be that hard, the work is allready done...it just needs to be active on all bows.

I want guns with an ammo belt. Its only fair. Bullets don't magically come out of a hunter's body.

The less Blizzard has to invest on new art the more they like it.

There's a reason they're abandoning artifacts and class tiers. Now they'll just make a set of weapons shared by everybody thematic to a single raid instead of making multiple unique class based weapon appearances and sets.

Multimillion dollar company still greedy as fuck and giving their customers the least they can get away with.

To give them some credit though, they seem to hae had at least a larger (arguably larger-than-none) focus on those smaller aesthetic nitpicks lately, examples being the female blood elf animation for bows in 7.3 (or 7.2? Can't remember) and apparently the male belf animation in BfA (from the MM video by fatboss I noticed male belves no longer sway back-and-forth while aiming their bow), so I for do have a small hope that they could come up with addding some way of adding a quiver/pouch/bolt-quiver in BfA, for example using an item like the Highmountain totems to toggle it on and off. While themed quivers in different colours would be awesome, the more realistic "demand" would be a generic brown leather quiver for starters, something flat that goes with every race.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should at least add quivers matching the new BfA bows..