Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Scotland has gone mad.

So the last thread was closed due to a "necro"

The guy with the nazi dog has been found guilty.....

https://twitter.com/CountDankulaTV

What the actual fuck? The whole thing was a fucking joke. He states in the youtube video that went viral he is going to turn his girlfriends dog into the least cute thing he could think of, a nazi.

HE IS MAKING FUN OF NAZIS.

So now, you can go to jail for offending absolutely no one.

I just want to know when Prince Harry's trial is?

Deleted
    One it's difficult to have sympathy with somebody that describes himself as 'Professional Shitposter. Going to jail for a joke. Anti-PC. Anti-SNP. Pro Free Speech. Edgi Boi. Scottish Nationalist. I'm not a Nazi, but my dog is.'

Secondly couldn't you have posted a news article as opposed to a shitty Twitter account

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/youtube-co...145920581.html

News link.

Personally, I think it's highly worrying to criminalise being offensive and very much disagree with the ruling, particularly as the target of the joke is a dog and the concept of Nazis.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2018-03-20 at 05:40 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Europe is headed down a dark path, disguised as virtue.

Good. Antisemitism should not be tolerated. Calling a hate crime a joke does not give you a free pass.

Deleted
    What's his conviction though? Community service? Fine? 6 weeks in prison?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What's his conviction though? Community service? Fine? 6 weeks in prison?
    I think he finds out some time in April.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Good. Antisemitism should not be tolerated. Calling a hate crime a joke does not give you a free pass.
    Where is the victim of this socalled crime?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think he finds out some time in April.
    Fair enough

Deleted
    Frankie Boyle currently shitting himself. But thats just because he eats too much nowadays.

This guy has been convicted of telling a joke. This actually tops my list as the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I give that dude mad props for spitting in their face the whole way through though.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arizona Bay (Chronosynclastic Infundibulum)
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Where is the victim of this socalled crime?

The only victim is the guy getting charged for a joke, poor taste or not. Even if it wasn't a joke, as much as I disagree and dislike the statement, I still don't think that deserves jail time.

But hey, I'm just grateful we have the 1st Amendment in the states so we can avoid the whole "1984" thing going on over there.
    "....but the Universe is an awfully big place. There is room enough for an awful lot of people to be right about things and still not agree...."

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    Europe is headed down a dark path, disguised as virtue.
    Actually, it is heading down a dark path if it continues to accept hate speech as "it was only a joke" (wink, wink) whenever it gets discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The joke is that Nazis are a bunch of yipping little dogs. It was a joke AGAINST Nazism. It isn't a very funny joke, but it wasn't offensive at all.

This is some Next level click bait
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arizona Bay (Chronosynclastic Infundibulum)
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Actually, it is heading down a dark path if it continues to accept hate speech as "it was only a joke" (wink, wink) whenever it gets discovered.
    Just curious what you define as hate speech then? And a joke?

Seems like comedians should steer clear of the UK if that's the thinking there.
    "....but the Universe is an awfully big place. There is room enough for an awful lot of people to be right about things and still not agree...."

There are many UK comedians/tv shows that make fun of nazi's by dressing up like them etc. One that comes to mind is the show ,allo allo'. Should the actors in that show(some who said heil hitler VERY often) be arrested? I don't think so.

This verdict proves that the UK does not have free speech, not even close.

And there's me currently looking at properties in the Highlands... I should probably reconsider given the fact I'm a fan of Sickipedia :P
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Frankie Boyle currently shitting himself. But thats just because he eats too much nowadays.
    This was my first thought as well. I love Frankie Boyle. This verdict is a farce. Does this mean they will go after Monty Python as well?

Here, nobody cares when my dog does the Nazi salute.

Shit happened 50-60 years ago it's time to let go.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland