Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up to hearing about his death and I'm just sitting here "...Wait what? How?"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I woke up to hearing about his death and I'm just sitting here "...Wait what? How?"
    You had to have known it was coming. I think most people are surprised he made it as far as he did.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Fuck I just heard about it.

This is the worst announcement from all deaths of public figures I've heard in my 30 years. I am so sad right now

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    rip. Didn't see this coming.
    Huh? Then you're the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Huh? Then you're the only one.
    Pretty much. Just a coincidence, I was checking up on his condition last night. Still there? Check. Mostly to see if he had progressed to "locked in" syndrome, which is when you cannot communicate with the outside world at all. Newp, all fine.

This morning:

Doh.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

RIP. Incredible scientist and warrior.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by snaek View Post
    Wow, this really got to me. I was woken up by my SO this morning so I could hear it.

Hawking was the last of the modern scientists I really, really looked up to; and that truly inspired me. He shared that with Sagan and Feynman.
    I don't know who to look up to now. It's as if I lost my direction.

Few contributed more to modern science than this man. What a truly beautiful mind he had.
    How about Perelman?

Maths rather than physics though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    it is decided now: Stephen Hawking will find his rest among the kings and queens and very best of britain's long history: Westminster Abbey will take him in.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...tminster-abbey

you dont have to be religious to be interred there.