15+ Year Old Account

[NetFlix] Nailed It

https://www.netflix.com/title/80179138

Has anyone else seen this show? It popped up on my log-in for NetFlix last night so I watched the trailer. I thought it looked so good that I showed it to my boyfriend and he liked it too. We ended up watching the first 2 episodes instead of my doing my damn homework then I had to stop because it was getting late & had to get back to the homework. What are your thoughts of it?

netflix

Netflix is an American over-the-top media services provider, Founded in 1997. the company's primary business is its subscription-based streaming service. Users who have subscribed can only watch their show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by henry paul View Post
    Netflix is an American over-the-top media services provider, Founded in 1997. the company's primary business is its subscription-based streaming service. Users who have subscribed can only watch their show.
    Your reply reminds me of the Microsoft forum where you google a specific problem and people reply back stuff like "defragment your harddrive, sfc scan and if that fails reinstall windows"

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    https://www.netflix.com/title/80179138

Has anyone else seen this show? It popped up on my log-in for NetFlix last night so I watched the trailer. I thought it looked so good that I showed it to my boyfriend and he liked it too. We ended up watching the first 2 episodes instead of my doing my damn homework then I had to stop because it was getting late & had to get back to the homework. What are your thoughts of it?
    Thanks for not even giving a synopsis of what the show is even about

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Thanks for not even giving a synopsis of what the show is even about
    Um I gave a link to the show's website. I didn't think a synopsis was necessary. But since apparently it is required, the show is a competition show where amateur bakers try to recreate a specifically chosen thing during the show. It has 2 rounds. First one the competitors rush over and pick one of three creations to make in 1 hour or 30 minutes (I forget which one). The second part is where everyone has to recreate the same piece and get 2 hours to do it in. The host is hilarious. Is that enough synopsis for you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Um I gave a link to the show's website. I didn't think a synopsis was necessary. But since apparently it is required, the show is a competition show where amateur bakers try to recreate a specifically chosen thing during the show. It has 2 rounds. First one the competitors rush over and pick one of three creations to make in 1 hour or 30 minutes (I forget which one). The second part is where everyone has to recreate the same piece and get 2 hours to do it in. The host is hilarious. Is that enough synopsis for you?
    sounds like a bad USA version of The Great British Bake Off?
    and yes if you start a topic its nice to give a synopsis because only unkind people dont