Sega Mega Drive Collection headed to PC, PS4, Xbox One

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...c-ps4-xbox-one

Sega is launching a compilation of classic Mega Drive Games on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the publisher announced last night. Its release date? 29th May.

The announce appeared via a quickly-deleted Twitter post - which was nonetheless spotted by fans. (Presumably the announcement was simply posted a little early.)

Here's the trailer, thanks to "Sonic the Hedgeblog":
    (Trailer is in the link)

Ill likely pick it up if the game collection is good, I got the PS3 one and if it isn't any different I may just pass on it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda torn... I IT a great collection, but I had the majority of these games when they first came out, again on various sketchy PC Emulators and a third time on 360... If the collection is the same as the first one, I'm not sure I really need to purchase them all again.

That said, I REALLY do have a hankering for some Shining Force...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'll be interested when they bring Saturn and Dreamcast titles, we've been able to play all of these Mega Drive games on the million releases they have done on PC and console since the Mega Drive, not to mention the Emulation scene which has been going strong since the 1990s.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

15+ Year Old Account
    Mehh. Can i have shenmue pso1-3/2 and jet set radio future insteaddddd

Yeah i've rebought that stuff enough times. Maybe bring back the dreamcast/saturn stuff?

but then a LOT of it back then used licensed music bought up by their san fran office back in the day. Those licenses arent still kosher and god knows the crazy taxi version without the offspring is a fucking sad mess.

I have a few Sega 'classics' on Steam already. Would like to see the release of Saturn and Dreamcast 'classics'. Give me some Fighting Vipers, SFA2 or Guardian Heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now if they released a Saturn Collection, that would be a DAY ONE buy.

Mystaria. Panzar Dragoon Saga. Shining Force III.

Good times.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Would like to see the release of Saturn and Dreamcast 'classics'.
    Yes! Yes! One hundred times yes! There were some great hidden gems on those systems.