Class hall missions

Hi everyone, just few questions about the table:

- do i need to clear all the missions to get the ones with the gold ?
    - How many missions can we get per week ?
    - Are they shared among all characters ?

Thank you.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Hi everyone, just few questions about the table:

- do i need to clear all the missions to get the ones with the gold ?
    - How many missions can we get per week ?
    - Are they shared among all characters ?

Thank you.
    There's literally a thread with over 20 pages of information on this same section of the forum. Do your research
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    There's literally a thread with over 20 pages of information on this same section of the forum. Do your research
    That's one is about garrison while I'm asking about class halls.

That's one is about garrison while I'm asking about class halls.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ation-for-gold

It is literally a guide about Class Hall (it's in this sub forum, on the first page, and literally has class hall in the title)

And if you're not worried about optimization, then just do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ation-for-gold

It is literally a guide about Class Hall (it's in this sub forum, on the first page, and literally has class hall in the title)

And if you're not worried about optimization, then just do whatever you want.
    That's not really a guide, it's a discussion and speculation about class halls, but thank you anyway

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's not really a guide, it's a discussion and speculation about class halls, but thank you anyway
    My god, you're beyond dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    My god, you're beyond dense.
    If you say so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is pretty slow at the start as you build up your Class Hall. You rarely get gold missions and they only reward like 100 odd gold. Sometimes I even ran out of missions entirely until I had at least 6 followers.

With a full roster of ilv 950 champions I have 1-3 gold missions at 200% success chance daily, pretty random on all my (8) chars. I always send all followers out, when I collect the missions there usually are new gold missions. It is at least 8 x (1000+1500) gold a day, usually more like 12 x (1000+1500).

But there are people who claim to make much more...and ofc others that say it has all been nerfed and they can't make gold.
    Actually bonus gold was not 1750 gold if i good recall?

I'm definitely interested in seeing some changes or additions. Great ideas!

I would comment, but you are dense and refused to use the other thread, what's more, you are snide about not doing your research.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    I would comment, but you are dense and refused to use the other thread, what's more, you are snide about not doing your research.
    Lmao it's hilarious right? tons of information in our other thread, but this guy is too lazy to do his research, and therefore ended up with very little actual information. People like the OP define incompetencr

Deleted
    Instead of attacking OP you could have just answer his questions. Its 3 rows of information that its needed to be typed. AND he is right - in that thread there is no clear information about his questions.

Here is example:
    - do i need to clear all the missions to get the ones with the gold ? - no, it's random.(Extra - you can get some time 3 at a time, some time none)
    - How many missions can we get per week ? - on average 1 per day - so roughly 7+ per week
    - Are they shared among all characters ? - no it's not since its not that excessive as WoD.

See how easy it is? Copy/pasted his questions and wrote 20 words... And some people wrote a lot more just by attacking OP and calling him names.
    Sheesh guys, you really need to work your social skills here and there.
    Last edited by mmoc0c907153ea; 2018-04-16 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    Instead of attacking OP you could have just answer his questions. Its 3 rows of information that its needed to be typed. AND he is right - in that thread there is no clear information about his questions.

Here is example:
    - do i need to clear all the missions to get the ones with the gold ? - no, it's random.(Extra - you can get some time 3 at a time, some time none)
    - How many missions can we get per week ? - on average 1 per day - so roughly 7+ per week
    - Are they shared among all characters ? - no it's not since its not that excessive as WoD.

See how easy it is? Copy/pasted his questions and wrote 20 words... And some people wrote a lot more just by attacking OP and calling him names.
    Sheesh guys, you really need to work your social skills here and there.
    Average 1 per day? Either I am rather lucky, or that information is wrong. I rarely see less than 2 each day, sometimes I get 3. Did log it some time back (lost that excell document as I had to clean up my computer), and ended up on an average of 2.2 missions/day over 6-7 characters. The most I've seen is 5 in one day (happened once, never seen above 3 after that).

I check the app a lot over the day though, so I never miss a chance to send out followers.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore