Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks, I for some reason thought it was raid gear also not expert gear.

I hope they release something next week. I actually want to play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another week of getting patch notes before downtime but looking at how little is in them, no surprise there, just a few cosmetic items and mounts added.

RIFT 4.4: Hotfix #16 6/13/2018

== LIVE SERVER NOTES ==

[DIMENSIONS]

Fixed an issue that put Guild Dimensions in a state where the active guild dimension could not be changed.

[RIFT STORE]

New direct purchase mount has been added to the in-game RIFT store: the Burning Apocalypse Snail. This mount is 3,000 credits, account-bound, and automatically scales its speed to your fastest owned mount (otherwise 160%).
    == PRIME: VIGIL PATCH NOTES ==

[RIFT PRIME STORE]

The RIFT Prime in-game store has been updated with the following new items:

Levitate
    Alsbeth’s Raiment
    Ember Lifter
    Quickbrown
    Stolent Eldritch Steed
    Starflare
    Silverwood Defender’s Bundle
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5357285

10+ Year Old Account
    Another quiet week with absolutely zero added to Live and just a mount speed 'fix' for Prime, they better have one 'doozie' of a big patch with all these "bug fixes, optimizations, and updates" soon.

RIFT 4.4: Hotfix #17 6/20/2018

== LIVE SERVER NOTES ==

No new updates this week but we're working hard on bug fixes, optimizations, and updates.
    RIFT 4.4: Hotfix #17 6/20/2018

[RIFT PRIME STORE]

Fixed a bug causing the Levitate mount to operate at 155% mounted movement speed.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5357708

I guess that icarus (sp?) dev leaving really screwed up their prime timeline. I can't imagine no news about the next raid for 6 weeks was their plan.

Who would have thought rift releasing in 2011 would get out new raid content quicker than 2018 rereleasing content.

Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post
    I guess that icarus (sp?) dev leaving really screwed up their prime timeline. I can't imagine no news about the next raid for 6 weeks was their plan.

Who would have thought rift releasing in 2011 would get out new raid content quicker than 2018 rereleasing content.
    Everyone?

Primes failed mate. There is no other way of putting it. They just released Prime and thought they could get away with the same crap they pulled with live because of the nostalgia card. And it backfired hard.

Live is suffering because of it as well.

Rift's peak on Steam is at it's lowest ever. I imagine it's not much better outside of Steam.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-06-20 at 01:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oprah must have started to play Rift..."you get a relic, you get a relic, you all get a relic...."

A sure sign that River of Souls release is close when they've upped the tokens from Experts and Raids and doubled the cjhances to get relics from Greenscale himself.

[BANK VAULT]

Fixed an issue allowing you to use extended bank vaults even though they were invisible. In accordance with this, YOU GET A VAULT. AND YOU GET A VAULT. AND YOU GET A VAULT! (Vault 1’s extended storage is now available for everybody).

[EXPERT DUNGEONS]

The rate of Expert gear tokens is temporarily doubled!

[RAIDS]

Items
    The rate of Raid gear tokens is temporarily increased by 50%!
    Raid currency now always drops on a personal loot roll whether or not player receives a piece of gear on that roll.
    Greenscale’s Blight
    Hylas has instituted a new open door policy on Greenscale’s Blight and allows the Ascended to walk right into the open front door to get murdered by a tree.
    The odds of getting a relic quality drop from Greenscale has been doubled.
    The chances of chase item drops from Greenscale has been greatly increased.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...ml#post5358152