Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Trump voters do you regret voting for him?

I am seeing alot of bs in the news regarding trump, do you guys regret for voting seeing how it is now¿

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, nobody that voted for him regrets it, that is just a line some Liberals like to believe, me not being one of them. There might be some not willing to brag about it, but Trump is Rock Solid with his voters.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

There are some that regret their choice, but his 30% base is always going to stay loyal to him and never admit it was a bad idea.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Nope, nobody that voted for him regrets it, that is just a line some Liberals like to believe, me not being one of them. There might be some not willing to brag about it, but Trump is Rock Solid with his voters.
    Yeah I think he'll be re-elected if things keep going as they have been. :/ Hope I'm wrong, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah I think he'll be re-elected if things keep going as they have been. :/ Hope I'm wrong, though.
    I will just settle for the DNC reorganizing with the Bernie Bros gone, and rebuilding. My guess is that 224 we will have a coalition House and maybe Senate, and if there is a another DNC president probably by 2024.

The problem...Democrats haven't a clue yet.

I will just settle for the DNC reorganizing with the Bernie Bros gone, and rebuilding. My guess is that 224 we will have a coalition House and maybe Senate, and if there is a another DNC president probably by 2024.
    The left needs the ones who usually vote for the anti-establishment candidate (Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein, Ralph Nader, etc). Unfortunately if you try to push out that demographic it will guarantee a loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    then i hope they like losing.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah. That being said, a lot depends on the outcome of the FBI investigation and whatever candidate gets the nomination. Voter turnout will be higher most likely because Trump is such a polarizing figure.

Also if Trump pulls the usual Republican card to get re-elected (aka starting a major war) then that will also influence matters. I strongly suspect that Trump will deliberately escalate tensions with North Korea as we approach the next election cycle.

Wag the Dog is a great film btw, people should give it a watch if they haven't seen it already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernie is a NO, I won't vote him same with Jill Stein. Ralph Nader I like but he wouldn't win for the same reasons Bernie didn't win.

Basically the DNC needs a unabashed not willing to apologize candidate someone young and willing to speak to truth, willing to bring together all of the DNC under one roof and toss out those that aren't actually in for the fight to win with more than words, but a way of life, to vote, to shop, to work, to give time and mind to getting informed and making change together.

Based on supported on the foundations of

1. We are better united
    2. Everybody has a right to basic human needs
    3. Empowering the people to better themselves through education

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    then i hope they like losing.
    It's already a loss, and pulling people that didn't vote hillary or didn't show up to try to win is an even bigger loss. We shouldn't be the party of the entitled, we should be the party for those that actually want to take the fight to the republicans based on our values, and not willing to sell out or compromise quickly for populaism

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    They do have a clue, it's just some don't like it, The Young Turds and Alt-Left are not going to run the DNC,and they can keep hitting the door, I am sure as hell not going to waste my efforts to support Hillary haters or those that voted trump.

I don't think they do.

I know quite a few people who don't like him and that voted for him, just to keep Hillary out of office.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    There are some that regret their choice, but his 30% base is always going to stay loyal to him and never admit it was a bad idea.
    And if they ever waver, they will fall back to "better than Hillary!" and continue on the willful ignorance train wreck.

I should think that the worst sort of people wouldn't regret voting for a person that brings out the worst in them.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Older people aren't willing to admit they did or said something wrong that happened decades ago when arguing with friends and family. I think younger Trump supporters will be more likely to admit they fucked up, but it takes time for them to rationalize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I got no idea how you think that (the thought process is irrelevant to this topic) with how awful his administration is doing I'm thinking he might not get the nomination if the dems sweep this mid term. I base this on trumps unpredictable nature and the fact he has no loyalty at all. If the GoP had a spine that is.
    They have no spine. If there is no evidence that links Trump directly to Russia (which all signs point to but everyone around him will jump on that grenade well before it gets to him) then claims that Dems were just on a witch hunt will basically guarantee the nom. Also highly unusual for anyone other than a sitting president to get the nomination for a second term.

They have no spine. If there is no evidence that links Trump directly to Russia (which all signs point to but everyone around him will jump on that grenade well before it gets to him) then claims that Dems were just on a witch hunt will basically guarantee the nom. Also highly unusual for anyone other than a sitting president to get the nomination for a second term.
    Agreed. And once again, I'll just link today's Times cartoon. It's arguably about the poisoned spy, but could well be about team Trump's shenanigans...

The lesser of two evils, if incompetent at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    The lesser of two evils, if incompetent at times.
    What other evil was there? I see this all the time, but you'll have to explain how either Hillary or the 3rd party candidates were worse than Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This is a ridiculously wrong statement and I don't know why you think it's true.

https://www.areyousorryyet.com/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/18/o...regret-it.html
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...108-story.html
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/q...could-be-worse
    http://www.newsweek.com/americans-wh...16-poll-660401
    https://www.metro.us/news/the-big-st...ret-their-vote

This was not a difficult Google search. "Trump voters regret". Not everyone who voted for Trump was a deplorable; a lot of them were just blinded by anti-Clinton propaganda or were swayed by Comey's announcement right before the election. I mean, fuck, Trump's approval peaked at 47.8% right after the inauguration, and then immediately started to crash, sliding down to hover in the mid-to-high 30s to low 40s range. Do you think none of those 7% (at a minimum) of former Trump supporters regret their vote? That's just outright denial.

- - - Updated - - -

Also ridiculously wrong. "Trump was absolutely and personally colluding" has never been the Democrat claim, and for a "witch hunt", Mueller sure has caught a lot of witches.

Quote Originally Posted by skidfromsteamwheedlecarte View Post
    I am seeing alot of bs in the news regarding trump, do you guys regret for voting seeing how it is now¿
    And you're welcome. We'd be in WWIII had Hillary won and implemented her promised no fly zone in Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    This is a ridiculously wrong statement and I don't know why you think it's true.

https://www.areyousorryyet.com/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/18/o...regret-it.html
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...108-story.html
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/q...could-be-worse
    http://www.newsweek.com/americans-wh...16-poll-660401
    https://www.metro.us/news/the-big-st...ret-their-vote

This was not a difficult Google search. "Trump voters regret". Not everyone who voted for Trump was a deplorable; a lot of them were just blinded by anti-Clinton propaganda or were swayed by Comey's announcement right before the election. I mean, fuck, Trump's approval peaked at 47.8% right after the inauguration, and then immediately started to crash, sliding down to hover in the mid-to-high 30s to low 40s range. Do you think none of those 7% (at a minimum) of former Trump supporters regret their vote? That's just outright denial.

- - - Updated - - -

Also ridiculously wrong. "Trump was absolutely and personally colluding" has never been the Democrat claim, and for a "witch hunt", Mueller sure has caught a lot of witches.
    Still believing the polls. We'll see come midterms.