Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tweet from David Rothkopf: https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/statu...66671512768513

Only a president who views everything through the lens of TV could think Larry Kudlow was suitable to be National Economic Advisor. Because he's not an economist in any sense of the word, he just plays one on television. Fake experts for fake advisory roles. Trumptopia.

Welp now that GDP is forecast is below 1.9% in the 1Q he will blame it on his ex-Econ Adviser?

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh, so he's not a real economist then.
    But he looks good on TV?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Kudlow is at least a free trade advocate but I doubt that will stop Trump considering Cohn's resignation. Tetlock mentioned him quite negatively his most recent book but that is nothing new for a bureaucrat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    So yes. Kudlow is an incompetent man filling a job that basically should not exist. If a person is going to advise the President, that person must obtain congressional approval... and in my view that means going back to 60 votes as well.

That's how you keep nutjobs, hacks and crazies out of power and keep the Presidency on the straight and narrow.
    This whole post is right but this is what happens when you have an unaccountable government, it never stops growing. This has been a nearly unending trend since Teddy Roosevelt took office. When you give the government an inch, it takes a mile.

Deleted
    He seems to change people as often as he was replacing managers in his businesses.

Kudlow, one of the worst choices he could pick, but he has a really strong knack of picking people with no experience so I'm not shocked by this choice. My guess Alex Jones will replace McMaster.