Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    we need some increased difficulty footage...for now looks a little boring

These look incredibly boring as of right now.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I fell asleep reading this

I work in the field. AI opponents is a minefield. It is extremely easy to make an AI that just wrecks everybody. It is also extremely easy to make an AI that is pawnable even by noobs. Getting it 'just right' is an ever-shifting precarious balance as players discover how to 'blind-sight' the AI time and time again. To 'fix' it without then falling oveer the other side of the cliff where players are continuously pawned and get frustrated is ... well, let's call it an 'interesting challenge'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. that doesn't look fun what-so-ever.

Hell it looks like it belongs in MoP and even there people would've probably ignored it for the most part - much like scenarios.

I've been doing my best to be open to the new features, especially since I have not tested them yet. But at first glance, and I recognize there might be some missing features, these look lame as hell. Seems to be something copy/pasted directly from Diablo 3. Shrines, health orbs, "randomization," and tiered difficulties. I couldn't tell if it just looked so lame because the PoV was a fire mage, which looks boring as fuck to play, or because they genuinely are just vacant and boring. It's the new BG (which I thought sucked), with some baked in mobs that supposedly have new AI, but look to be dumb as hell, and that's it? Here's to hoping there is a lot missing or that the higher difficulties/pvp scenarios will have some flavor, but this does not have me hyped. At least the zones are looking nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    No, if you lose you sink and drown.
    But the island is to fight the other fraction as NPC or PvP Group. So if you win the other team losses and sinks. Means your group is alone on the island without competition and wins...

This is not very exciting to be honest. Zero in the creativity department.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    it seems just like old times og RTS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, the Horde is winning for a change..

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea this will stand or fall depending on the AI and still you'll likely not be very interested after a couple runs similar to MoP scenarios.

Doing them with other players might be more interesting but that largely depends on class design for BfA and AI of the NPCs

Might actually be cool if you could go up against other players defending too...

Really cool expeditions. Can't wait!

Deleted
    Mmh looks boring!