Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Jesus fucking Christ, my eyes…

    From the little that I was able to read, it’s a “I’m a specialist, got to PvE!” mind set kind of issue, look, don’t get me wrong, toxic people should be muted & reported right away, however, don’t confuse criticism towards your gameplay with flaming or toxicity.

    I recommend you watching a few high ranked players streams, it’s a fine way to learn about priorities, about what’s worth dying for, when you should by-pass objectives to push, the proper timings for camps and so on…

  2. #22
    Holy Priest Saphyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlight Temple
    Posts
    2,582
    So basically what you are saying is you suck at the game but won't admit it, so you say its the community's fault for you being shit?

    Good? Yes? Then we are done here.
    Active Wow Player | Inactive D3 Player | Active EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Semiactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter

  3. #23
    point is this is not dota or lol this is i guess full team game so if u play solo not sure if impact its so large for get out from gold bronze silver etc

    U dont have chance

  4. #24
    Watching HGC recently though, up until about level 7 in most games there seems to be at least one person from each team attempting to soak XP instead of joining the team skirmishes. It even seemed to be a point of discussion during draft, too "Who's good for split lane soaking" etc.

    I'm not saying OP is "doing it right" but this idea that if you aren't present at every single team fight then YOU are in the wrong, is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    ... something that is completely lost on people like you, with your us vs them mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    The makeup lunatics are really one of the weirder developments from paedophile thinking.

  5. #25
    I didn't bother reading past the first paragraph. So you feed and are then surprised your team gets mad. You also misuse mercs, since it's usually better to push with them, not abandon them to get cleared in two seconds by enemy team. Ideally your team would rotate down to push with them, while you soak a different lane, but that ain't happening in Bronze.

    Funny how it's always bad players complaining about toxicity. Maybe if you got better people wouldn't be toxic to you, though you seem to at least understand the importance of soaking and structure advantage.
    Last edited by Amerrol; 2018-04-04 at 09:16 PM.

  6. #26
    If people give constructive critisim doing a game and dont go all emo.. ill listen and also take feedback. allthought i eventually only take 3 sec to mute people and move on with the game. not that big of a deal... ! sadly i use this button every 4-5 game but eventually i have mostly good games.

  7. #27
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    Over a 20 some years the gaming industry as a whole has been looking to solve these problems. I think the closest they gotten is overwatch.
    Lol, Overwatch is one of the most toxic games of the last 20 some years due to the flawed reporting system seeing skilled players banned for months on end just because the other players in their match decided to troll report them. Blizzard don't even care about it because they know it results in the good players buying a second account.

  8. #28
    Titan Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    11,620
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Lol, Overwatch is one of the most toxic games of the last 20 some years due to the flawed reporting system seeing skilled players banned for months on end just because the other players in their match decided to troll report them. Blizzard don't even care about it because they know it results in the good players buying a second account.
    i still think that LoL is the #1 toxic game in modern days
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Lol, Overwatch is one of the most toxic games of the last 20 some years due to the flawed reporting system seeing skilled players banned for months on end just because the other players in their match decided to troll report them. Blizzard don't even care about it because they know it results in the good players buying a second account.
    Doubt. /10

  10. #30
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    7,327
    Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    Doubt. /10
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean :S

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean :S
    You're both interpreting toxic to mean different things. You think the automatic banning of skillful players by report function abuse of other players is very toxic (and you're not wrong) but he's talking about communications toxicity. Your point that this automatic banning is achieved by salty teammates/opposing team is being met with sketicism (although if its anything like other Blizzard titles, it's pretty obvious an element of "troll reporting" is gonna be happening, has been since the automated "Report AFK" back in what, Wrath of the Lich King in WoW...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    ... something that is completely lost on people like you, with your us vs them mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    The makeup lunatics are really one of the weirder developments from paedophile thinking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •