Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    By the way how does he erm...travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    By the way how does he erm...travel?
    He has a "mount" button in the spotlight, so I assume it'll be something like Azmodan.

Becoz mods are lazy

Abilities
    Trait

Shield Capacitor

Fenix has a permanent 800 Shield which regenerates at 80 per second after not taking damage for 5 seconds.

Primary Abilities

Plasma Cutter [Q] (Cooldown: 12 seconds)

Create a laser beam at the target point that circles around Fenix twice, dealing 150 damage to enemies hit and Slowing them by 25% for 4 seconds.

Weapon Modes [W]

Activate to change between Weapon Mode: Repeater Cannon and Weapon Mode: Phase Bomb.
    Weapon Mode: Repeater Cannon: Basic Attack speed increased by 150%.
    Weapon Mode: Phase Bomb: Basic Attacks have 1.5 increased range, deal 25% more damage, and splash to nearby enemies.

Warp [E] (Cooldown: 15 seconds)

Warp to a targeted location, phasing out after 0.5 seconds, and arriving 0.75 seconds later.

Talents

Level 1

Advanced Targeting (! Q)
    Quest: Hitting enemy Heroes with Plasma Cutter permanently increases Fenix's Basic Attack damage by 1, up to 80.
    Reward: After hitting 30 Heroes, Plasma Cutter circles an additional time.
    Arsenal Synergy (W)
    After hitting enemy Heroes with Basic Attacks 3 times while Repeater Cannon is active, the next Basic Attack with Phase Bomb deals 100% more damage and splashes in a 50% larger area.
    Mobile Offense (W)
    After moving unmounted, Fenix's next Basic Attack deals 30% more damage to Heroes.

Level 4

Target Acquired (W)
    Basic Attacks against Slowed Heroes with Repeater Cannon active grants 10% Movement Speed for 4 seconds, up to 40%.
    Inhibiting Energy (W)
    While Phase Bomb is active, Basic Attacks against Heroes Slowed by Plasma Cutter Slow all enemies in the area by 35% for 4 seconds.
    Warp Conduit (E)
    Hero Takedowns reset Warp's cooldown.
    Emergency Protocol (Trait)
    When Shield Capacitor's Shield becomes depleted, gain 30% Movement Speed for 5 seconds.

Level 7

Combat Advantage (Q)
    Plasma Cutter deals 50% more damage to Slowed targets.
    Warp Warfare (E)
    After arriving with Warp, gain 125% Attack Speed for 4 seconds while in Repeater Cannon mode.
    Divert Power: Weapons (Active, Cooldown: 20 seconds)
    Activate to instantly drain Shield Capacitor's Shield, but increase Basic Attack damage by 80% of the Shield drained for 5 seconds.

Level 10 (Heroic Abilities)

Purification Salvo (R1, Cooldown: 75 seconds)
    Channel for 1.5 seconds, sweeping a laser in front of Fenix that locks onto enemy Heroes. Once Channeling finishes, fire 5 missiles at each locked Hero, dealing 86 damage each. Deals 50% increased damage to Slowed targets.
    Planet Cracker (R2, Cooldown: 100 seconds)
    After 0.5 seconds, Channel a powerful beam that spans across the battleground for 4 seconds, dealing 105 damage every 0.25 seconds to non-Structure enemies hit.

Level 13

Adonium Shell (E)
    After arriving with Warp, gain 40 Armor for 4 seconds.
    Dampening Field (Trait)
    Fenix gains 15 Spell Armor while he has a Shield from Shield Capacitor.
    Rapid Recharge (Trait)
    Whenever Fenix is healed, Shield Capacitor's Shield recharges for 20% of the healing received.
    Auxiliary Shields (Trait)
    Permanently reduce Fenix's maximum Health by 10% but increase Shield Capacitor's Shield by 20%. Basic Attacks regenerate Shields equal to 20% of the damage dealt.

Level 16

Offensive Cadence (W)
    Every 3rd Basic Attack against Heroes while Repeater Cannon is active deals an additional 6% of the target's maximum Health as damage.
    Photonic Weaponry (Trait)
    Fenix deals 15% more damage while he has a Shield from Shield Capacitor.
    Arsenal Overcharge (Passive)
    Fenix's Basic Attacks reduce his Ability cooldowns by 0.5 seconds.

Level 20

Secondary Fire (Q)
    Hitting an enemy Hero with Plasma Cutter fires a Purification Salvo missile at them after 0.5 seconds, dealing 86 damage. Deals 50% increased damage to Slowed targets.
    Singularity Charge (W)
    Repeater Cannon grants 200% more Attack Speed, and Phase Bomb grants 2.5 more range.
    Unconquered Spirit (Passive)
    Upon taking fatal damage, Shield Capacitor regains 600 Shields. This effect has a 120 second cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Becoz mods are lazy
    Mod*

I'm currently the only one assigned to this forum, and I sadly sometimes have other things to do! I'll get the OP updated early tomorrow morning. But thank you for posting the talents, it'll save me a boatload of time.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Looking good! Honestly, no complaints from me. I enjoy ranged classes quite a bit.

Thanks for the updates, Crusader Pepe!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm that synergy between Auxilliary Shields at 13 and Photonic Weaponry at 16 looks... a little too good.

Since each auto plink from Repeater Cannon will give you just a little bit of shields, it basically gives you almost permanent uptime on 15% damage even when under attack
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Fenix reminds me of Sgt. Hammer in a way. Being able to switch between weapon mode allows him to adapt depending on the situation.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I've updated the OP with all the good stuffs!

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched yesterday stream from PTR and tbh.

Purification Salvo might be good combination with Jaina Ring Of Frost if she hits, or other like that abilities. While Planet Cracker with Hanzo Dragonstrike and ETC Mosh as well might work. But issue is here, that Dragonstrike is not global, while Planet Cracker is global so little bit meh.

Messed around with Fenix in try mode a bit. He seems somewhat overtuned.

I like him. His Q can hit like ult but is hard to aim. I prefer repeater with arsenal synergy.

Warp has pretty long range and vulnerability to interrupts is non-existent. It has 0.5 sec cast, for comparision Chen ult has 1 sec cast and ETC 0.75 sec (and ETC is easier to counter because of sound, animation and expectation to use in tf).

Lazor ult can deal tons of dmg but it's hard to aim and use it properly (and u are immobile). Nice with stuns but any other player with brain just avoids it (like Hanzo ult). Salvo is better for mobile, squishy heroes and I like that he can use R and Q together and still can autoattack

Auxiliary Shields + Photonic Weaponry is nice combo, but against fatty heroes Offensive Cadence is much better. With his attack speed you just melts through them (and remember that friendly heroes can buff it)

15+ Year Old Account
    He's just... so... AGGRAVATING

He doesn't burst you down, just pokes you over and over and over and over and over and over while basically being immune to poke himself, and if you manage to finally catch him overextended it's just LOL BYE with Warp.

Making me wanna tear my hair out already.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Tracer does just fine, even though she's weak to Taunt. Let's just be happy they cut that absurd Hanzo talent.
    I was obviously talking about Shield Breaker, you essentially take 1/3 of his health in a blink of an eye. On top of that you can Taunt to interrupt his Warp.

I rather like the alternate earth elemental skin he's getting. Like the rock spiders in wow

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I was obviously talking about Shield Breaker, you essentially take 1/3 of his health in a blink of an eye. On top of that you can Taunt to interrupt his Warp.
    I just used another strong counter to a hero as an example. I knew you were talking about Shattering Throw, hence the Hanzo comment. My bad for not wording it well enough, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I just used another strong counter to a hero as an example. I knew you were talking about Shattering Throw, hence the Hanzo comment. My bad for not wording it well enough, I guess.
    I understood what were you saying just fine.

Difference is Tracer doesn't become a sitting duck once the Taunt effect expires since you can't interrupt her mobility tools.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I understood what were you saying just fine.

Difference is Tracer doesn't become a sitting duck once the Taunt effect expires since you can't interrupt her mobility tools.
    In the relatively small % of time the Tracer doesn't die, sure. Varian counters hypercarries, it's just about all you draft him for and I'm not gonna deny that. I just vocalized that Fenix isn't gonna be any more of a free kill against a team with a Varian post 13 than Tracer is a free kill against a Varian post 10 (or technically 4 post patch, even if it does nerf Varian quite a bit and buff Tracer's HP).

Blizzard missed an oppurtunity by not having an onkill dialogue for fenix where he tells probius "YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSTRUCTED ADDITIONAL PYLONS"

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    He has a "mount" button in the spotlight, so I assume it'll be something like Azmodan.
    He has a hover mode where he retracts his legs like a dead spider . U can see the hover...pulse? Under him. He does this animation on top of certain mounts as well. The "skateboard" mounts like azmodan can use
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default