Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    Didn't finish 2nd to you though so his opinion has weight.
    Except he basically said it's because they don't like having to split raid. They will stll end up having to if they want to compete after the first raid but the first raid will be a nice break for them. Titanforging is the biggest reason split raids are such a big issue because you basically have to do them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I have a suspicion that some people were running raids where the master looter sold or auctioned loot, for RL currency, to other players. If so, and if Blizzard found out, that's likely why you can't have nice ML.
    No duh they were they has been known for a while they will just run those raids with PL though they were only doing them once everything was geared out it won't stop guilds form selling for rl currency if you want to know who they are look for guilds that are still remaining alliance. There is a very lucrative sale market on alliance because everyone is going horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Except he basically said it's because they don't like having to split raid. They will stll end up having to if they want to compete after the first raid but the first raid will be a nice break for them. Titanforging is the biggest reason split raids are such a big issue because you basically have to do them.

- - - Updated - - -

No duh they were they has been known for a while they will just run those raids with PL though they were only doing them once everything was geared out it won't stop guilds form selling for rl currency if you want to know who they are look for guilds that are still remaining alliance. There is a very lucrative sale market on alliance because everyone is going horde.
    I quit 2-3 years ago at this point (3 years tomorrow, actually,) and selling loot for RL $ was becoming a big thing with top guilds as I was leaving. People were very inclined to pay hundreds of dollars for top dog achievements+loot+mounts from the mythic bosses back then. I'm scared to think what that's becoming now.