Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Kul Tiran models are WAYYY too big

They're way too big, they're taller than Draenei whom are supposed to be 8+ ft tall.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're making up for the tiny zandalari.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If they really are something between a regular human and a vrykul, I guess they should be big.

Deleted
    This pretty much indicates that there won't be Vrykuls for alliance?

Deleted
    Well, they would be as tall as a Zandalari if they stay that way. I always thought the player models would be size wise somewhere between a regular male human and an upright orc male or as big as upright orc males, but this makes them far bigger compared to the regular average orc. It looks a bit weird, but its probably just a question of habit.

Deleted
    Wow, these guys are human tanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a cross between Vrykul and Humans. Pretty cool.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    zandalari size has been increased in the latest alpha build

Deleted
    I don't see your problem. I like their size!

XxHodorxX

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The new Zandalari model grew like 3 feet. They’re as tall as Tauren now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    If they really are something between a regular human and a vrykul, I guess they should be big.
    Kul Tiran's were never that big until BfA, WC2/3 and WoW's Kul Tiras NPCs were normal humans hence Jaina.

Admiral Proudmoore:

make them maybe a little larger but not 8 ft tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Looks like a cross between Vrykul and Humans. Pretty cool.
    I think that is the goal... make a human with Vrykul characteristics.
    Just like Vrykul, they are Big Brute Sea Men.
    They are the human nation closer to the race from whom humans originated.

With this they deliver a Human Allied Race, and merge it with Vrykul, making it more different than the other human races.
    Really doubt that Vrykul will become an allied race after Kul Tiras Models come live.

I was thinking on making a Vrykul Warrior, but after discovering this I decided to roll a Kul Tiras Warrior instead.
    Warrior class is clearly their thing, I guess.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-03-16 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Kul Tiran's were never that big until BfA, WC2/3 and WoW's Kul Tiras NPCs were normal humans hence Jaina.

Admiral Proudmoore:

make them maybe a little larger but not 8 ft tall.
    What's wrong with their size? Not every Kul Tiran citizen is as big as the playable ones.

Admiral Proudmoore would probably be the same size as a regular Stormwind human in WoW, maybe slightly taller like Varian as he'd be a major character.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    They're humans made hardy by the harsh environment, they don't have any vrykul blood as far as we know.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I think that is the goal... make a human with Vrykul characteristics.
    Just like Vrykul, they are Big Brute Sea Men.
    They are the human nation closer to the race from whom humans originated.

With this they deliver a Human Allied Race, and merge it with Vrykul, making it more different than the other human races.
    Really doubt that Vrykul will become an allied race after Kul Tiras Models come live.
    Agree, just like void elves are an answer to playable ethereal and high elves, the kul'tirans are the playable vrykul.

I'm pretty happy with that, and I like the male design. Females however...

Maybe they’re Kul Tiran giants or half giants instead of Kul Tiran humans? Cause they look like fuckin giants.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    What's wrong with their size?
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    They're humans made hardy by the harsh environment, they don't have any vrykul blood as far as we know.
    This, they're not half giants they're normal humans.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    They're way too big, they're taller than Draenei whom are supposed to be 8+ ft tall.

NPCs are often taller than players

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Damn right these guys are big, and for good reason too. Void Elves is to High Elves, as Kul'Tirans is to Vrykul. If theres a chance these guys are intended to be an Allied Race for Alliance, then this is blizzard's answer to having big humans being playable instead of Vrykul. Just like void elves were intended instead of high elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    Damn right these guys are big, and for good reason too. Void Elves is to High Elves, as Kul'Tirans is to Vrykul. If theres a chance these guys are intended to be an Allied Race for Alliance, then this is blizzard's answer to having big humans being playable instead of Vrykul. Just like void elves were intended instead of high elves.
    So in essence, a complete misinterpretation of why people wanted the original race playable in the first place?

"Hmmm, people want to play as vrykul... could it be because they're awesome vikings with a unique flair, culture, and heritage that are steeped in WoW lore? Or could it be because they're like humans, but taller? Hmmm... probably the second reason..."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.