Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Alliance The future of the kaldorei (SPOILERS)

We all know what will happen to Teldrassil in BfA,yet we don't know for 100% it will be Sylvanas's work.We also do know from the leaks,that Malfurion is going to try protect the Teldrassil and it seems that he ultimately fails,which could be sign of his demise. It's also logically to presume,that his beloved Tyrande fights alongside him and probably also meets her end during the battle (or probably leads the civilians of Teldrassil away to safety). Lorewise,Malfurion is veeeeeeery powerful,heck,of the most powerful mortal characters in the Warcraft lore,so what became of him during the Val'sharah campaign is quite sad and makes you think,that Blizzard is getting ready to get rid of him. So,here are my few questions about the future of kaldorei:
    1)If Malfurion and Tyrande meet their end,who will lead the kaldorei? Could be Jarod,who got a spotlight during the Legion or would it be Shandris?
    2)Where would the kaldorei go,now that their capital is destroyed?Most likely they will keep fighting for Ashenvale,Feralas,Darkshore using partisan tactics,but where would they settle?I've heard rumours about the possibility,that they will establish their new home in Hinterlands,where the Emerald Dream portal used to be,cause it has plenty of space to build something+Wildhammer allies are not far.

Share your thoughts!

I'm pretty sure Malfurion and Tyrande won't die.

They will change name to wood elves and live in Elwynn Forest where Blanduin can watch them frolic their pointless lives when he's feeling bored.

I think that Tyrande survives and she'll probably take the Kaldorei to Val'sharah.

I'm not sure, the enviroment where nightelfs lived was always an important part of their identity, without that they are kind of strange (even more then before!).

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    They will change name to wood elves and live in Elwynn Forest where Blanduin can watch them frolic their pointless lives when he's feeling bored.
    *deletes all of his night elf characters*
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2018-03-16 at 11:23 AM.

They will change name to wood elves and live in Elwynn Forest

Thank you for the laughs.

It is exactly what we need now... more elf allied races!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Malfurion and Tyrande won't die.
    Promote them to the warchief of the horde and they wont last long!!!

Val'sharah or wetlands

Quote Originally Posted by Neklord View Post
    I think that Tyrande survives and she'll probably take the Kaldorei to Val'sharah.
    Yeah this is what i figured. Gives the alliance a foothold on the broken isles since otherwise the 'continent' goes to the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Promote them to the warchief of the horde and they wont last long!!!
    As alliance leader you either explode or get to be the lich king

Tyrande will live, she's been leading the Night Elves for Alliance since the beginning, then again Blizzard has a habit of killing off vanilla faction leaders so I could be wrong.
    Malfurion should've died ages ago, he only gets involved when a plot surrounding druids comes into play. He never fights when horde invades Darnassus, and leans more on the neutral side of faction conflicts.

If there is a chance of a replacement leader being considered, I can think of a few candidates. Jarod and/or Maiev Shadowsong, Shandris Feathermoon, and Broll Bearmantle.

Deleted
    oh malfurion will die. Blizzard have not done anything with him to show his potentional. In firelands Where it was the Druids "big" movement, Thrall had more show time then Malfurion all he did was planting a fucking tree.
    In Legion, he was pretty much princess Peach, got kidnapped and that was his charcter devolpment.
    But the reason why i think he dies is. he is a pretty importen Charcter, and he is no where to be found. And it have been more then 9 weeks since the Alliance lost a major hero. I dont think Tyrande will die. But blizzard will probaly kill of Malfurion as he will try his hardest to save Darnassus, and he will fail, which will just make it worst. For he probaly wont even get a Heroic death, nope, he will try and fail

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Looks like someone is salty his sorry Horde ass has been kicked by the Alliance too many times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Looks like someone is salty his sorry Horde ass has been kicked by the Alliance too many times.
    Oh my, a wild Kenji-the-alliance-loving-fanboi has appeared! Better be prepared for super biased Horde hatred!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Why so edgy, isnt that exactly what you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hopefully fall into obscurity.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Tyrande and Malfurion die, and Shandris (who has been Tyrande's right hand for ten thousand years) is passed over for Jarod (who reappeared after ditching his people after the War of the Ancients and hasn't really lived up to the reputation of a hypercompetent general in the time since), Teldrassil deserves to be burned down.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I have this feeling that Embassy characters' gossip text reflects plans for BfA.

For example, Eitrigg talking about bringing people with honor to the Horde. I feel he will be the one starting the quest to get mag'har orcs.

If my guess is right, I think Malfurion may die. We see Tyrande in the Alliance embassy, she's alone, sitting down and her gossip text is about her staying silent, lost in thought. She won't give you any quest, she's mourning. Maybe it's just because of the loss of Teldrassil, but it could also be that Malfurion died to save their people from the fire or something like that.

But, if Malfurion and Tyrande both died, I'd give leadership to Shandris. She's a character that needs to be fleshed out.
    Whatever...

If by kicked by the Alliance you mean Alliance kicking in the Horde's general direction because they have anger management issue, but missing the Horde due to their incompetence and losing their leg in the process, then managing to survive as a faction only because of Horde's internal turmoil. Because for all their aggression against the Horde during WoW, Alliance has an atrocious win rate. If Azerothian warfare had an ELO rating system like LoL or Overwatch, Alliance would be in bronze V.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-03-16 at 01:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I hope they will be in state of not established lore and wait in the state that they lost city and don't have home for a few expansions.