Deleted

Kruul Glitch Venting

So, I kind of feel like smashing my desk right now. After spending hours getting a working strat down on my druid (shit statweights for Guardian) and finally getting to Phase 2 of Tank Mage Tower, guess what a fun bug I have, for 15 consecutive tries?

INSTANTLY APPLIED Twisted Reflection without casttime, and it being completely undispellable even by orbs. 11/10 would waste 3h again.

/end

Quote Originally Posted by SwedetasticGames View Post
    So, I kind of feel like smashing my desk right now. After spending hours getting a working strat down on my druid (shit statweights for Guardian) and finally getting to Phase 2 of Tank Mage Tower, guess what a fun bug I have, for 15 consecutive tries?

INSTANTLY APPLIED Twisted Reflection without casttime, and it being completely undispellable even by orbs. 11/10 would waste 3h again.

/end
    At least I think they fixed the bug where restarting the scenario would sometimes send you alone and nothing would start, efficiently wasting your shards.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedetasticGames View Post

/end
    Have you had him 1-shot you for 10M+ as soon as he enters without anything being recorded in the combat log yet? That is a fun one too.

Worst encounter ever. Period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Have you had him 1-shot you for 10M+ as soon as he enters without anything being recorded in the combat log yet? That is a fun one too.
    Not in P2, had it happen in P1 tho. That was fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Worst encounter ever. Period.
    I found Outlaw tower overall way worse. However atleast that one didn't have a gamebreaking bug, just pure RNG bullshit. >-<

Back when it first came out, I did it a bunch of times until i got 5%. Then I punched a hole through my monitor and haven't been back since, lol. I'm like50 ilvl higher now though, so it should be easy next time I feel like doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite it doing everything perfectly then getting blown right off the platform with no Infernals up. It is by far the most frustrating thing I am doing as a Prot Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    My favourite it doing everything perfectly then getting blown right off the platform with no Infernals up. It is by far the most frustrating thing I am doing as a Prot Paladin.
    Kill the eyes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Kill the eyes :P
    Eyes despawn after the Inquisitor is dead. So it is either a bug that if you don't kill them when up they are still "there".

I just recently finished this within the last week on my blood dk. Is extremely frustrating and difficult. Took me around 50 tries, but finished it. So it is doable from my recent experience.

There was one attempt where I interrupted that spell three times in a row and he cast it again the fourth time in a row, no interrupts left. But it only happened one time. It was literally after i interrupted, he cast it again. lol.
    Last edited by TheWanderingDreamer; 2018-03-16 at 11:23 PM.

A friend did it yday with druid, pala and dh and he didnt had any bugs. Dont know if the fact he has 960+ ilvl helped neglect those bugs tho

Deleted
    Did it yesterday on my warrior and dk, had no issues, fairly easy encounter aswell..

Quote Originally Posted by M2t View Post
    Did it yesterday on my warrior and dk, had no issues, fairly easy encounter aswell..
    lol. win post right here.
    end of xpac.. dis shit is easy.. lolbrbbbq.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    i did my first challenges at 890-898. And no shit broseph, it is the end of the xpac and they are easy with gear. With lfr gear you can already "zerg" them which makes the encounter fairly easy aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    skrrrrtttt skrrrrttttt

5+ Year Old Account
    I've only done it on my Death Knight but I hate Kruul... a lot.

It's a pain in the ass and I usually ended up flying off the map by weirdly disjointed Infernal knockback. (Not all the time just sometimes it would show somewhere and it would hit me when I'm out of it's path)

Gotta do this on my Bear Druid eventually, not looking forward to it but I cannot miss out on werebear.