Poll: Take your pill - affects the Lore forever

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Horde Take a pill - Choose wisely, affects the Lore forever going forward.

You can only take one pill. Choose wisely

• The Red Pill: Saurfang becomes Warchief and Sylvanas dies, but the Horde continues to play Warchief musical chairs. Faction War continues at some point.
    • The Blue Pill: Sylvanas stays Warchief and Saurfang lives, but the Horde never will get a new Warchief. Faction War ends forever.
    • The Yellow Pill: Sylvanas gets arrested and Saurfang lives and rejoins the Horde, but the Alliance takes over the Horde. Anduin is the High King of the Alliance of Azeroth.
    • The Purple Pill: Sylvanas lives, Anduin gets arrested and Saurfang rejoins the Horde, but the Horde takes over the Alliance. Sylvanas is the Warchief of the Azeroth Horde.

Or you can take the transparent pill, die, as well as everyone else and have the Old Gods take over Azeroth
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-03-17 at 01:09 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This seems heavily biased to just screwing over the Horde.

I actually like the Musical Chairs.

In Warcraft, unpredictability is hard to come by, and swapping leaders often on one side does allow for more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I take Brew flavored pill and make mudmug a guardian deity of azeroth. Then butcher 90% of both alliance and horde as sacrifice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw man.

10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I actually like the Musical Chairs.

In Warcraft, unpredictability is hard to come by, and swapping leaders often on one side does allow for more.
    We're gonna run out of leadership material at this rate though...quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Pill.

I do wish the Musical Chairs would stop, but... She needs to go
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Can we have an option of "Thrall becomes Warchief, his wife and kids die, Sylvanas dies, the Faction War ends permanently, and several Alliance characters go evil or die"? I'll call it the "white pill".

All of these options are rather terrible. I would have chosen the blue one if it wasn't for the "faction war ends forever" part, I don't really want permanent peace between the two. Uniting the planet under one faction is also pretty "meh" of an idea to me.

So I'll go with the meme option:

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I take Brew flavored pill and make mudmug a guardian deity of azeroth. Then butcher 90% of both alliance and horde as sacrifice.

All of these are terrible choices.

I choose the golden pill.

Sylvanas' horde is reformed, a great genocide occurs, most non animal level intelligence creatures are slaughtered in death camps. Only Orcs, Humans, Undead and very few elves remain.

Anduin is killed by a strange man clad in ornate golden armours who then claims the throne and unites all humans under one banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these pills suck.

I'm gonna take the green pill, which starts off with ex machina bullshit but then gets more interesting later on.

Sylvanas tries to turn Anduin into an undead shadow priest, he pulls out some Mcguffin of destiny and brings her back to life--saving himself in the bargain.

This would create a lot of opportunity for interesting storytelling. Sylvanas would loose her dark powers by becoming a normal (but still highly skilled) Elven ranger. She'd also probably not be able to lead the Forsaken anymore (In the War Crimes book, she thinks to herself that the forsaken would never accept a living leader). Would this put her in danger of being hunted down by her former loyal subjects to try and 'Fix' her?

Could she legally still be the Warchief without having claim over the Undercity, or would she be regarded as one of Lorthremar's citizens of Silvermoon again?

Even more signifigantly, a lot of the ideas of Justice and the Light on the Alliance's side would be considered, because such a rare gift of a second life after all she'd done in death would bring into conflict whether to just let her get away with stuff or kill her all over again, which would be considered by many to be pretty unfair.

She'd probably have to live in Dalaran with Vareesa and her nephews because its easier to be sure of your company when your city is floating in the sky; plus it being neutral again.

And what about Sylvanas herself? How would she deal with all this?

I definitely think green pill would be most interesting to see in action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I reject these choices, take all of them at once die on over-dosage and don't have to suffer these outcomes

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I reject these choices, take all of them at once die on over-dosage and don't have to suffer these outcomes
    You should have some brew with them to maximize the effect. Don't wanna botch that suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    We're gonna run out of leadership material at this rate though...quickly.
    It's rather interesting to make new characters, and not difficult. God knows why Blizzard's been kind of lackluster lately but I have faith.A

And that being said, the Horde characters are of a "mob mentality" so it's got to be a little easier to make some new people.

Blizzard seems to be afraid to just try to introduce brand new characters from within the Horde and throwing them in the spotlight.\

The reason being, is that people will complain about old characters not getting enough time, so we have one answer. Finish their arcs! Or just make them present in small ways. Most people will be happy with even one or two lines a patch from their favorite leader.

Yeh, how bout we don't go with the whole getting arrested bullshit again, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about none of the above because their all pretty awful.

I'll instead go for the Grey pill, where Sylvanas dies, Saurfang becomes warchief and the horde finally get a good leader again. Gen, tyrande and Jaina all get sucked up a void loads butthole, and anduin becomes a sobbing mess, putting Mathias Shaw as the new king of stormwind.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-03-17 at 01:39 AM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Theramore threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You should have some brew with them to maximize the effect. Don't wanna botch that suicide.
    I'll have that brew in the eternal land of brewgrila alongside the creator of all, sipping on mud brew.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would chose the bluepill if it wasnt for the whole World of WARcraft