Thumbs up BFA - Am i the only one that wants to see [Siege Breaker] make a come back?

Hey Guys!

With all the talk of old and new abilities coming in BFA, i personally am hoping to see Siege Breaker make a come back

As far as unique, memorable and fun abilities goes, Siege breaker (for me at least) comes in at the top of the list.

Anyone else out there hoping to see this come back for warrior? Maybe if enough of us call for it Blizzard can implement it!

Alternatively, If not Siege breaker specifically, what would you think of a Cleave animation with a knock back effect in a frontal cone?

Insect Swarm from druids and Eyes of the Beast for hunters was fun, Starshards from Night elves and Divine Intervention from paladins as well. Man I used to Eyes my cat during stealth and sneak in to ally towns and gank lowbies, was so damn fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally hated it and would be glad to see it continue to be gone.

With that said, I think Storm Bolt is a more memorable ability and would like to see it be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Insect Swarm from druids and Eyes of the Beast for hunters was fun, Starshards from Night elves and Divine Intervention from paladins as well. Man I used to Eyes my cat during stealth and sneak in to ally towns and gank lowbies, was so damn fun.
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightaura View Post
    As far as unique, memorable and fun abilities goes, Siege breaker (for me at least) comes in at the top of the list.
    Ironic, because the major feedback at the time of its implementation was "this is a boring worse storm bolt clone". Yeah, the knockback had some niche utility in PvP, but it didn't even get you enough range to charge so it wasn't game changing unless your opponents really liked fighting on the sides of cliffs.

To answer seriously though, no, I'm not in favor of bringing it back. Not just because it uninteresting, but because adding another ability to the rotation doesn't do anything for it, and Fury already has issues with spending GCDs on anything that doesn't generate rage.

Tangentially, they're clearly cutting back on CC/stun/knockback, so it's very unlikely they'd remove Shockwave only to add a Knockback instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont miss it too, but Throwdown tho...that is the one i miss, imo blizz should have keep it instead of that...cringy hammer, i mean seriously, lets take a hammer out of our ass and throw at someone.

I would gaaaadly trade storm bolt to Throwdown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    I dont miss it too, but Throwdown tho...that is the one i miss, imo blizz should have keep it instead of that...cringy hammer, i mean seriously, lets take a hammer out of our ass and throw at someone.

Storm Bolt goes back to WCIII don't hate on the mountain dwarves

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Man I used to Eyes my cat during stealth and sneak in to ally towns and gank lowbies, was so damn fun.
    Damn... how didn't i think of this. Genius ahahah
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post

Heresy. Storm Bolt is a classic WC3 ability. Don't diss it yo.

Never was a fan of Siegebreaker myself or knocking people away as a Warrior at all.

Sure there are some nice things you could do with that, like your standard knocking enemies off cliffs or give yourself distance to charge at them for more rage, but even so I'd rather just have my gap closing abilities and otherwise keep my foes close by so I can crush them.

Oh how fun it was to find ways to use siegebreaker in group content without messing up enemy placement. Though there were a handful of times I used it move enemies, it was largely a headache to try and use.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

I absolutely loved siegebreaker, pop reck siegebreaker charge sudden death and just annihilate someone, especially clothies. It's uses in pve are extremely limited and wonky though, so I would want this in the form of an honor talent.

I miss old sweeping strikes with bladestorm, that was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Deleted
    Old warriors spells that I miss are spamy heroic strike and cleave,
    the good old fury Rota without stupid wildstrike furios strike or rampage shit. With whirlwind and slam.
    Nockdown was also a nice ability
    Intercept and hamstring pros.

I love the old mobility and playstyle in wotlk and cata more than the shit comes with mop, wod and legion

Didn't throwdown have this like back slap animation? I remember when I played my Tauren it would back hand someone and if felt so amazing. Lmao. W/ monks getting their aoe stun and ring of peace baseline it would be nice to c warriors get similar treatment, throwdown baseline? Intervene?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Old ability I would like to bring back would be Battle Shout (and preferably Commanding Shout too).

I liked the idea of being able to make our allies stronger (and they making us stronger), it made fighting in a party/raid feel more special as you actually felt stronger as a group not and not just because there are more of us.

I also liked in TBC when deep wounds (IIRC) increased the damage the target took, raid utility ftw