Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Legendary effects were cool. Legendary acquisition methods were trash.

Isn't the whole point of Azerite to try to preserve the former while ditching the latter?

Deleted
    If you're really gnna miss Legiondaries you might want to have yourself checked.

Not going to miss legendaries or the set bonuses one bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    If you're really gnna miss Legiondaries you might want to have yourself checked.
    "I absolutely can't comprehend how somebody likes something that I don't"

-Beste Kerel 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    The upgrade thing was retarded. It felt like a punishment if you had alot of them. But according to Blizz “it would have been jarring to login one day and suddenly find all your legendaries upgraded”.................... ok? I don’t think a single player would have minded but whatever you say Ion.
    Yeah.. it's not like you have a considerable chance to have that happen with every patch anyway.. the lame excuses of blizzard certainly didn't get any better over the years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    "I absolutely can't comprehend how somebody likes something that I don't"

-Beste Kerel 2018
    I'd like to rephrase that:

'It amuses me that someone's life is so thoroughly troubled that randomness to such a ridiculous degree as obvious treadmill baiting is actually considered enjoyable.'

Deleted
    The idea was fun, but some specs absolutely needed certain legendaries to be on par in raids, which can't possibly what anyone wants.

I didn't know they scrapped this system for BfA though, but it doesn't surprise me.

Legendaries were basically major glyphs. I enjoyed the effects they gave. But I did not like the frustration from the rng.

If world quest caches is gonna be a thing in Bfa also then I asked myself going forward what will the incentive be to do these every day once you're exalted With the faction for example.
    Hopefully some cosmetic rewards or rare Mounts would be something that could be added.
    Maybe if they let the gear you can get from caches scale more With each "tier" of content thats coming.

They were mostly just talents that I kept forgetting to swap out between bosses. An interesting layer of complexity, but poorly implemented behind a massive RNG gate.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the end they were mostly just time gated talents/traits/major glyphs. They also did something bad for the game (IMO) in regards to removing two pieces of gear that you never really had to think about for the rest of the expansion.

I think people will miss the orange pop up and sound that plays when you discover one. Won't deny that there is a moment of excitement when one pops up (even today), and the feeling back at the beginning of the expansion was even further amplified (and either met with excitement, or extreme disappointment).