Anyone here use Movie Pass? (US)

Been trying to make account on the app and the shipping part just says Null.

Its just been nothing but a pain in the ass. I would use the website but it doesn't let you setup monthly it wants you to do annual.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-19 at 01:32 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Have had Movie Pass for about a year. Before they did the big promo a few months ago. It's great.

Haven't had a single issue with the app or site. I pay monthly like, $9.

Edit: I take it back somewhat. When they were sending out the new Movie Pass cards it took ages for it to come in the mail. But they sent me an email apologizing and compensated me a month of sub time for the shipping delay. But I was still able to use the app for E-ticketing while the physical card was delayed via mail.

That was the only issue I ran into so far.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2018-03-19 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Have had Movie Pass for about a year. Before they did the big promo a few months ago. It's great.

Haven't had a single issue with the app or site. I pay monthly like, $9.

Edit: I take it back somewhat. When they were sending out the new Movie Pass cards it took ages for it to come in the mail. But they sent me an email apologizing and compensated me a month of sub time for the shipping delay. But I was still able to use the app for E-ticketing while the physical card was delayed via mail.

That was the only issue I ran into so far.
    Me and my GF have been trying to sign up on the app all night. At the final page to confirm shipping says Null and billing ends in 1234. I have contacted there customer support but haven't heard back yet.

I learned about this and figured if we go twice a month its worth it. But this has been a major pain in the ass and we have had the same issue on both her phone and mine.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Okay so I just googled this thing.

How the tits is this possible? There's just no way they're not losing tons of money on this. No way at all. $10 a month for all the movies you wanna see (1/day limit)?

And this isn't like Amazon. They're not building a base with huge losses with obvious ways to expand into profitability later. This just looks like insanity.

Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Okay so I just googled this thing.

How the tits is this possible? There's just no way they're not losing tons of money on this. No way at all. $10 a month for all the movies you wanna see (1/day limit)?

And this isn't like Amazon. They're not building a base with huge losses with obvious ways to expand into profitability later. This just looks like insanity.

Am I missing something?
    They sell the collected data on what movies you see, how often you go, time of day, concessions, etc. Typically when companies offer a low cost or free service, the data collection is far more profitable than buying a few movie tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Me and my GF have been trying to sign up on the app all night. At the final page to confirm shipping says Null and billing ends in 1234. I have contacted there customer support but haven't heard back yet.

I learned about this and figured if we go twice a month its worth it. But this has been a major pain in the ass and we have had the same issue on both her phone and mine.
    Sucks. Did not have that experience. I got my boss into it a few months ago and she flew through it just fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Sucks. Did not have that experience. I got my boss into it a few months ago and she flew through it just fine as well.
    Ya I have yet to hear about from there customer support urrg.

Was reading some reviews on the app and it seems there recent update has broke some stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    The technical issues and slow shipping were very real problems, but once you're started its pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Been trying to make account on the app and the shipping part just says Null.

Its just been nothing but a pain in the ass. I would use the website but it doesn't let you setup monthly it wants you to do annual.
    Monthly billing is disabled when Moviepass is doing their Annual Plans
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2018-03-24 at 07:37 AM.