Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Holy pally all the way. Who's got time for alts?

Just logging in for mythic progression each week. Don't even bother doing weekly mythic+ chest anymore. Having fun going through Heavensward MSQ right now. Thank god I finally made it through Realm reborn.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-03-20 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same main as early in Legion

Horde : feral druid
    Alliance : marksmanship hunter

Currently just taking my sweet time leveling alts of classes I didn't have before. I just use a die roll to pick which one in the list I'm playing each day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My Druid, but I don’t play that much right now. Waiting for BfA.
    Same here, although I don't play often due to school. I also have a frost mage and holy priest, but the priest hasn't been my main for years now. The mage is just a fun class and a nice break from healing.

Not WoW. That's what I'm maining.

Been playing VDH the most at the moment, good fun and the mobility that comes with a DH is hard to pass up.

The only downside is I get whispers from people abusing me for playing a class I consider fun just because they apparently do not have a life outside of the game and playing a class they dislike is just blasphemy.

Unsure exactly what I will be maining going into BFA, sticking to one character has never been a strong suit of mine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    LVL 100 Survivor on Ark: Survival Evolved, currently palying on Ragnarok map. Unsubbed from Wow, won't be back until the pre patch drops.
    How are the Ragnarok servers these days? Haven't logged to steam for a long while and was actually thinking of playing some ark again.

I remember trying to play when Ragnarok went live but almost all servers were full, lots of lag and of course pillars everywhere which made it unplayable.

OT: Went back to my warlock like 4-5 months ago after playing 1 year on DH. I still regret switching to DH, especially when I think about the 10 Prestige levels farmed on him.

Rogue as always. Still need to do Mage Tower and I’ll probably finish the Brawler’s Guild again. Been away for a while. Don’t really care about the raids so I’ll probably just end up PUGing normal, if that.

Ret paladin, forever and ever til I quit the game for good. But I will also try to gear up some alts.

Unholy Death Knight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have swapped to Affliction to give it a try and really enjoying it. Levelling an alt warrior as prot and wished I had the courage to try it sooner. Loving it.

My aim is to become the top ranked DH in MMO champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    basically nothing leveling all classes to get the class mounts
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Nothing. I'm working on getting my allied races up to 110 for the Heritage armors.

LFD Paladin and Highmountain Shaman are the only two I've put any time into so far, but I have a Void Elf Hunter that I just started that I'll work on next. I haven't settled on what class my Nightborne will be, but it will likely be a caster of some sort in order to take advantage of the racial abilities.

Deleted
    Druid all the way! Mained it since I startwd playing in mid BC. Goal currently until BFA is get at least 2 alts into mythic so I can hopefully get that Argus mount before the drop rate nerf.

15+ Year Old Account
    A shadow priest. It's been my main since WotLK when they introduced dots ticking faster with haste. Haven't looked back ever since.

Deleted
    Elemental shaman with icefury.

Deleted
    I'm a tank and played BDK and BrM Monk for obvious reasons this tier. Now I just play those two for Aggramar and Argus and Prot Warri for the rest.
    Prot Warri and Veng DH are both way more fun for me. Sadly not the best choices for this tier progress.
    Tho I would LOVE to play DPS again. In that case I would play Affli or maybe Ele lol.

Unsubbed.

Also, since I rarely play, it's unlikely that I'll even bother with the expansion.