Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It just a single animation. It doesn't mean anything.
    Not just a single animation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8k4glSAIY

Quote Originally Posted by Smushen View Post
    Not just a single animation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8k4glSAIY
    *A few animations. It doesn't mean anything.

Just my opinion, but I feel like bad postures and armor fitting awkwardly are a big reason why some races are underplayed. Male forsaken and male orcs are so hunched over that you can barely see tabard designs for instance. And the postures really start to show their age when you put on some of the recent armor pieces that have neat little add ons like belts, some of the newer plate boots, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It takes a lot of energy from a Val'kyr just to give someone a body like Nathanos.
    Sylvanas would never squander her resources like that, sepcially not for the common folk
    uhh, she would if she could. That's why she went after Eyir in the first place.

She had taken her flagship, the Windrunner, to Stormheim in the Broken Isles, in search of more Val'kyr to resurrect the fallen. It was, thus far, the only way Sylvanas had found to create more Forsaken. "I was almost able to enslave the great Eyir. She would have given me the Val'kyr for all eternity. None of my people would have ever died again." She paused. "I would have saved them."

Quote Originally Posted by nastje View Post
    In Zuldazar, in the Royal Chambers, as well as seeing other members of the Horde, there's an Undead presence with an innkeeper. The Undead guards all over the place are standing with straight backs.

I presume this will be a character screen option / barber like with the Orcs?
    Actually, a lot of races have new animations, that does not mean they get new postures.

I don't mind the hunchback on undead, but i would love a non-broken armour option.

Why the fuck am i smashing holes in my new armour sets??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    I don't mind the hunchback on undead, but i would love a non-broken armour option.

So you can see the difference between undead and other races while wearing armor. It's a game.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    So you can see the difference between undead and other races while wearing armor. It's a game.
    You can tell that by other features as well, hunch back, size, shape animations etc.
    If it's an option like straight back orcs then i don't see the issue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post

Gotta keep your toes ventilated, trust me I'm a Troll

10+ Year Old Account
    I would actually rather like a straight backed look for my forsaken toons. I always felt as if the transmogs look terrible on them, and that could fix some of those issues I have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    *A few animations. It doesn't mean anything.
    True, but it could mean, you just have to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by nastje View Post
    In Zuldazar, in the Royal Chambers, as well as seeing other members of the Horde, there's an Undead presence with an innkeeper. The Undead guards all over the place are standing with straight backs.

I presume this will be a character screen option / barber like with the Orcs?
    I would assume this is because they just created 1 animation stance for this new NPC guard stance and applied it to all new guards of the type guard/defense/whatever. I don't think this is necessarily an indication of making Forsaken more bland and copypasta of all other races.