10+ Year Old Account

Two injured following explosion in southwest Austin

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local...two-explosions

First responders with ATCEMS, the Austin Fire Department and the Austin Police Department are responding to a possible explosion in southwest Austin in the 4800 block of Dawn Song Drive.

Federal agents with the FBI and ATF are also on scene and aiding in the investigation.

Initially reports came in of two possible explosions.

According to ATCEMS, two patients were transported to South Austin Medical Clinic with serious but not expected to be life-threatening injuries. Both patients are described as males in their twenties

The Austin Police Department is asking everyone to avoid the area at this time.

Residents in the immediate area of the 4800 block of Dawn Song Drive are being asked to wait in their homes and follow instructions of police officers if and when given.

It is unclear at this time what caused the blast or if it was related to the previous ones.

Tonight's explosion occurred far from the first three blasts, which happened in separate, suburban neighborhoods in the eastern part of Austin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad no one died. I read the report as well and they had nails stuck in their legs from the blast so it's most certainly a nail bomb. Hope they find whoever is responsible and remove them from society for good.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Not what you want to hear. Glad nobody died, I hope this was just a couple of random people with no affiliation to any particular group, that's my biggest hope after the well-being of the survivors.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well atleast no one died this time hopefully they’ll find this douche before someone else sufferers assuming it’s not just a copycat
    If we playing the blame game thou, I’m Gona bet on a black woman trying to fight against the patriarchy and the wage gap
    Copy/paste from the closed thread

10+ Year Old Account
    They said he used a trip wire, and if you look at the map, its on a fucking park trail. He could have killed more kids.

I hope they find this guy and fuck him up so bad he cant stand trial.

Well this somehow keeps getting more and more sinister. Whoever it is they’re a dangerous idiot that will kill more people. Can’t find the fucker soon enough.