All the Mag'har Orcs Heritage Armor tints look great in-game

I think that Mag'har Orc Heritage Armor is the best Heritage Armor done until now.
    Last edited by Venara; 2018-03-23 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Video removed - Advertising

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh that's horrifyingly good. How am I supposed to play something else or wear any other armour if they're going to do that?

That's a sweet looking armor. Just have to figure out how to clean it from all the blood and guts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks ok. I prefer the Highmountain heritage armor tho.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I think it's pretty impressive that blizz has turned a player like me, one who never liked orcs and has only played elf/forsaken/draenei races my entire WoW career, into someone who now wants a Blackrock, upright orc, in heritage armor more than anything in the game right now.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Orc armour pretty much always looks stupid to me .

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I think it's pretty impressive that blizz has turned a player like me, one who never liked orcs and has only played elf/forsaken/draenei races my entire WoW career, into someone who now wants a Blackrock, upright orc, in heritage armor more than anything in the game right now.
    I've always liked Orcs in theory but been put off by poor "Barbarian" armour looks, and well, the hunch on male Orcs, and I always liked the idea of Mag'har, it's like Blizzard just fucking filled my bingo card!

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Orc armour pretty much always looks stupid to me .
    I think it's good at that some people hate it - better than if everyone loved it, because then we have more aesthetic diversity.

damn those upright orcs look so damn amazing that i would race change my dk or warrior in a heartbeat. hell i would even turn my rogue main to orc

5+ Year Old Account
    The Female Maghars look really really good with the heritage omfg

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I wonder why anyone would still be a hunched green orc now lul
    I’m nkt really a fan of them being up right is proabbly make a hunched orc if I did make one but proabbly not green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hype! Need to decide on which of my Three Orcs to change. My Shaman for sure. I don’t think Mag’har will be Warlocks seeing as it doesn’t make much sense. My monk has a frostwolf set, but the skin tones alone are tempting.

I really like those tints and the overall look in general, though I hate how the shoulder pieces float above the shoulders. I've noticed this on other orcs I've rolled and it bugs the hell out of me. I plan on rolling a Mag'har because of how good they look, especially in the upright posture, but it's too bad their facial hair clips with the body when upright.

Thats good and all, but its a shame i can't use it on my Corrupted Orc.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

I just hope all of the tints will actually be obtainable.

Curse me for staying true to being a Darkspear Warrior... So beautifully savage...!

Deleted
    I'm not really fan of that helm but the rest looks really dope especially the boots

Just race changed my main mage into a NB. Now I'm like.... *sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I'm not really fan of that helm but the rest looks really dope especially the boots
    I've never been a fan of helms. I almost always hide them because otherwise the face/hair options were pointless.

I'd rather have a wolf cap...don't like that helm at all.

Yeah,my shaman is getting race changed as soon as they are released.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love these Armor Colors for the upcoming Mag'har Subrace. Can't wait to play as a brown orc or a blackrock orc soon.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD