Page 1 of 26
... LastLast

Battle for Azeroth New Races - Vulpera Preview

Battle for Azeroth New Races - Vulpera Preview
    The Vulpera are a race of fox people that live in Vol'dun on Zandalar. They haven't officially been announced as an Allied Race.

Customization
    The Vulpera offer a variety of faces, ears, markings, skin colors and snouts. You can view them all in the screenshots and modelviewer below.

Faces

Ears

Markings

Snouts

Skin Colors

There's no god damn way we're not getting these furry buggers. I for one, welcome our new fluffy overlords.

Furry intensifies.

"Not an Allier Race."

Meanwhile they have working male AND FEMALE models with more options than some playable races.

Yeah Blizz, I'm sure everyone buys your excuse of "better NPC customization".

Deleted
    Alliance can have them! They look too sweet and innocent for the horde. Not my fault Blizzard have given the Horde the typical supernatural bad guy look (Apart from Worgens)

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn furries.

So with the alliance getting fox furries (the worst kind) what will the horde get in its place?

Nope, definately not going to be an allied race. Nevermind they have more customizations then some current player characters. Definately only npc here.

/rolleyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    So with the alliance getting fox furries (the worst kind) what will the horde get in its place?
    mr grey as new faction leader?

Deleted
    High Elves man that would be so damn funny the tears would be glorious..

Why can't we have men and women with just a fox tail and fox ears instead?

This is even more idiotic than Pandarians .. FFS! Keep this shit out of WoW.. Don't want it to become a freaking Asian MMORPG....

Deleted
    Give us an Otter Race please :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fucking disgusting. I hope they're never playable.

Deleted
    Haha Furries. Cute.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie, as much as I like non-human races, this isn't something I wish WoW had. But if that makes some people happy, then go for it.

this pretty much seals the deal of me not wanting to return, this is a sign from above that I have absolutely gotten over what was world of warcraft lol

I think you didn't read the post carefully:

The Vulpera are a race of fox people that live in Vol'dun on Zandalar.

They are going Horde, not Alliance.

Deleted
    This... Is so fucking dumb..

I don't really care about the "furry cuteness" hating in these foruns lol...

I'll probably make 2 of them, race change my hunter (i want my guardians of the galaxy raccoon!) and make this race my horde monk, if they are available

Like the red and white colors. Black one is cool as well.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-03-19 at 12:37 PM.