Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    What would you know about mythic raiders when you haven't even gone into Mythic Antorus yourself?
    What? Mythic is a completely different game installed on your PC? It's just a higher difficulty with some extra mechanics, more hp, more dmg, more punishing. The 15 ilvl difference from hc reflects the difference in difficulty.

The harder part in mythic is to have 20 ppl all the time, each run and work together perfectly, because the mechanics are not so forgiving. I know what is progress raiding, what you need to offer, how you need to attend, how loot distribution works in different methods.

The game becomes a job, a duty, and you just wipe and wipe over weeks to beat content 5/7. That's why I don't play it. I have a job already that pays well enough, and after I'm done with it for the day, I don't want to continue it in-game. I want to have fun, relax my brain, turn off. Mythic raiding is the exact opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Argus devs can DIAF. Close to 600 wipes now.
    The shit? We were done in 250 wipes, it's not that hard really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Argus devs can DIAF. Close to 600 wipes now.
    All the progression wipes combined should still be way less than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a whole, there is nothing to nerf really. Everything until Aggramar is trivial, even Coven is not such a big deal.

Aggramar is mildly difficult just because of coordination. Only Argus has some difficulty to it because one bad mistake from one guy can ruin everything, but it's not more difficult than KJ was.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    This is the easiest tier of the expansion.

No nerfs are needed
    *Cough* EN *Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    I could simply paste the same video again. You ppl are really call yourself "mythic raiders" and think are on the same level as the real ones, who cleared it 3 months ago already? Really?

Obvious bugs and issues are fixed, yes, but it's not a game issue if many others can beat the content in question for months, but the rest still can't.

You have massively overgeared the content already and still expect/ask/wait for nerfs?

You clearly don't have the skill and dedication to be a mythic raider, yet you ask for lower requirements for the same reward. And you are serious about that.

This happens when spoiled ppl get the slap from life. You have to swallow it or man up and do it.
    Why do people like you, with literally no experience, comprehension, or real game knowledge come on here and spam comments like this? You're blue parsing heroic content, you aren't qualified to be speaking here.

Argus I think is one of the first fights which they made more difficult AFTER a few kills. Not being able to cheese the chains makes the last 2 chains quite the massive hurdle to overcome.

Theres already over 1k guilds on Aggramar, it seems most have found a way to deal with it or just geared up a few extra DKs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    *Cough* EN *Cough*
    *Cough* EN wasn't a whole tier *Cough*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    Why do people like you, with literally no experience, comprehension, or real game knowledge come on here and spam comments like this? You're blue parsing heroic content, you aren't qualified to be speaking here.
    We don't play the same game? I didn't know. I don't have knowledge about the game? My achievement progress says otherwise.

Why do I come here? Because I have a good time laughing on spoiled ppl when something won't come to them on a silver platter, and when it happens they try to miserably bend the world around themselves, just to get what they want. Mostly for much less effort as others, and still feel to be entitled to call yourselves mythic raiders, but you want the same rewards for less input. And the most fun part of it, that you think it seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    *Cough* EN wasn't a whole tier *Cough*
    *Cough Doesn't exclude it from being an easy raid from that tier *Cough*

Guilds are progressing at a good pace according to Blizzard or they would have done some nerfs already.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    *Cough Doesn't exclude it from being an easy raid from that tier *Cough*
    Pretty sure I never used the word "raid" anywhere in this thread. I believe I used the word "tier".

Adequate reading comprehension is not a common trait I see.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Guilds are progressing at a good pace according to Blizzard or they would have done some nerfs already.
    Considering it's supposed to be one of the shortest final tiers ever, 400 kills after several months is not a good pace. There's roughly, what, 40 kills per reset? That will put it slightly above KJ and way below Gul'dan, doesn't seem like a good number. It's especially true seeing how we're done with trinket upgrades, so no more gradual nerfs every week - and that's being quite generous toward trinket's strength. Unless ATV starts dropping like candy, there will be no significant player power increase.

Plus, they didn't even fix combat res in Death Fog, so I'm not sure I trust their judgement.

They should make the transition between p2 and 3 reset bloodlust cd.
    Its retarded that you are pretty much required (at least progressing guilds are) to stop dps in p2 and wait a solid 30-45sec so you dont end up transitioning into p3 to early so you die from soft enrage be4 you get to use the 2nd hero.
    Since its an 11min hard enrage timer you basicly have a 15sec window in wich you wanna transition the boss.

This isnt rly a nerf since its not by any means hard to hold dps to transition him right. its just stupid and tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lengz View Post
    What are people's thoughts/predictions on Mythic Antorus nerfs?
    The completion rates seem on par with what they were aiming for in previous tiers, so I think nerfs are unlikely to happen.

If you aren't on top, welcome to the 99%.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    they could always choose easy way to nerf stuff by allowing like +2 extra legendaries on toons.

or they could go crazy way to just unlock and let you wear all legendaries at once for like 2 months before prepatch .
    neither of things are going to happen. expect boring nerfs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyoh View Post
    Argus could probably do with a bit of a nerf to his physical damage dealt to non-bear tanks. Getting hit for 5-6m per swing is not very fun.
    yes, brewmasters could use a nerf to his physical damage

Quote Originally Posted by Vyoh View Post
    Argus could probably do with a bit of a nerf to his physical damage dealt to non-bear tanks. Getting hit for 5-6m per swing is not very fun.
    Jesus christ this, as the 3rd Tank that taunts during p2 without Beacons on it's absolutely terrifying getting battered by him for that small amount of time.

I really wish they'd just nerf the place already, my Guild has cleared the place since mid-January and it's honestly just a slog, wiping because people are so burnt out that they just don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    because :
    a)its internet
    b)they can
    c)they are bored in work and pissing of someone else on forums regarding irrelevant topic is more fun then playing candycrush clone nr 1231231231

you see someone who is troll in your mind put him on ignore instead commenting what he says all problems solved

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The shit? We were done in 250 wipes, it's not that hard really.
    My guild is closing in on 600 wipes on M Argus. It just feels REALLY bad to even show up and raid because I know it's just going to be a wipe fest with little to no progression.

People still dying in phase one. People still dying in phase 2 (Easiest phase). The chains around 23% with the orbs are brutal on our healers and many people just flat out die due to not enough healing output. I have no say over the people we bring, and I'm not a recruitment officer to bring in new better skilled players.. I've been with the guild for a year now and I really enjoy the people there, so while leaving is an option I would prefer not to give up on them. It just sucks though.. I think a 5% nerf on Argus health is ideal though.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    neither of things are going to happen. expect boring nerfs.
    dunno i vaguely rememeber ion having said they discussed stuff like allowing all legendaries to be worn during pre patch why not allow few more earlier would give people who dont have them all something to farm for