Exclamation Ran Out of Content: Max Chieves

Ran Out of Content: Max Chieves
    So I heard the player, cannot specify who, with the most chieves earned in all of Live is over playing GW2 because there has been no new content added to Live in so long he actually finished Rift

I think there is a major issue here, while I realise that Prime needs A LOT of attention right now because of the MANY oversites in trying to do a classic server in current balances, but if the intent was to run the same developers to do both Prime and Live it should have been expected that when running the classics in a balance and game structure built for end game, a lot of inbalances would surface needing attention

the appearance here, and I welcome a developer of GM to give us a better picture and idea of how things are running if not, is that the team that has been making everything happen on Live was simply given more workload for Prime to be launched and the mistake of assuming Live and Prime could run off identical content was made putting far more strain that our gifted team or any other could ever handle without a great loss and sufferage in the player base.

I truly believe that more devs need to be tasked over by Trion or Rift and Prime will both crumble under overworked talent and we will all pay the price.

Not surprised with the lack of content the current expansion has presented.