Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggit View Post
    I get some of these but I don't really understand why Doom and Hanzo are here. If you land the stun on him, Doomfist is in trouble because he's so soft, but his dash beats hers semi reliably and he can blow up her own mediocre healthbar obnoxiously fast. I can see Hanzo getting shat on if he's in your face but most of the time he's going to be way out of her effective range and can even get his scatter arrows to go under her shield.

Also surprised Junkrat didn't come up on your list of heroes that give her trouble.
    Problem with doomfist is, he's predictable and slow to come in with the combo. If he hasn't started his combo you know he's going to charge up and come at you. You can side step it easy enough then shield bash from that angle.

Hanzos here because at my range atleast, most of them tend to stay on the low ground or push forwards. You know the types who run forward to scatter shot to the ground.

Junkrat I've been playing a lot recently, I just count his shots before moving in. The most trouble I have with a junk rat is either A) He dies and the grenades clip me. B) Even with his nerf, his throwing mine is lethal because of her low hp.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Two moves, grenade moves slower than brigitte's heal.
    Anna's grenade can heal all 6 players on her team for a total of 600 healing. Tell me you would rather have Brig healing 150 to one person or Anna healing everyone at once? Anna can also heal if she is close to the enemy, far from the enemy, sitting, jumping or eating green eggs and ham with a fox in a box on a train in the rain.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-25 at 03:16 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Anna's grenade can heal all 6 players on her team for a total of 600 healing. Tell me you would rather have Brig healing 150 to one person or Anna healing everyone at once? Anna can also heal if she is close to the enemy, far from the enemy, sitting, jumping or eating green eggs and ham with a fox in a box on a train in the rain.
    That still isn't burst healing.

600 sounds impressive, but it's only 100 on each person.

You found issue with the claim that Brigitte has one of the highest burst heals. I'm merely pointing out it is true, she does.

Not whether or not someone would be better.

You found issue with the claim that Brigitte has one of the highest burst heals. I'm merely pointing out it is true, she does.

At what point does a grenade not count as burst healing? Is it sustained healing? Hot healing? Is it a weed flavored lollypop sucking dragon baby with a sign on its chest that says I need heals? Seems like you are moving the goal posts to suit your needs. Of course it burst healing, that was the entire point of her during the triple tank meta, her burst was so high she could keep all her tanks alive with ease due to her grenade, and it was nerfed.

Again, do you want anna healing all of your team for 100 BURST or Brig for 150 on someone on your team, 1 in 5 chance it is you?

If you finish a wave and the opponent is dead but everyone has a crack of life left can Brig heal the entire team back to full before the enemy returns? No. She can probably get 3-4 people topped off/close to topped off leaving herself and 1 other to have to find health packs or rely on own healing. Any other healer in the game can effortlessly heal thier entire team before the enemy even respawns.

Bring her for the cc and the mini-shield, don't bring her for the heals, that is a happy coincidence.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-25 at 04:56 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

At what point does a grenade not count as burst healing? Is it sustained healing? Hot healing? Seems like you are moving the goal posts to suit your needs. Of course it burst healing, that was the entire point of her during the triple tank meta, her burst was so high she could keep all her tanks alive with ease due to her grenade, and it was nerfed.

Again, do you want anna healing all of your team for 100 BURST or Brig for 150 on someone on your team, 1 in 5 chance it is you?
    I'm not moving any goal posts.

You're the one insisting on comparing her to other healers in all aspects, when the original claim was she has one of the strongest burst heals.

I'm not moving any goal posts.

You're the one insisting on comparing her to other healers in all aspects, when the original claim was she has one of the strongest burst heals.
    You are moving the goal posts because all of a sudden her grenade didnt count as burst because it didnt fit your narrative.

She is the strongest SINGLE TARGET burst heal in the game and to which I say who gives the fuck about single target heals when aoe burst heal is far superior. It is shit in comparison.

Every single healer in the game is a better healer than Brig. Every single one. People are trying to shine a turd by saying she is the highest burst in the game and she isn't even close because Anna has the highest burst healing in the game with her grenade. Brig has the lowest healing potential in the game to the point that I laugh at people who complain that brig isn't keeping the team alive and yet no one else wants to be the second healer. Any healing I do is merely a happy coincidence of being there to create cc.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-25 at 06:01 AM.

You are moving the goal posts because all of a sudden her grenade didnt count as burst because it didnt fit your narrative.
    Never said her grenade doesn't count as burst.

I said on a single target, it only heals for 100.

You can try to twist it however you want by, dare I say, moving your goalpost from one target to six, and try to compare a single target heal to an AoE one all you want.

You also suddenly stopped counting Brigitte's aoe healing which is far more reliable than Ana's.

The only one moving goalposts here was you.
    But hey, we made progress from-
    She does not have the best burst healing in the game
    to

She is the strongest SINGLE TARGET burst heal in the game
    Which is what the original poster was talking about anyway. You're the one who decided to bring in aoe.

Never said her grenade doesn't count as burst.

I said on a single target, it only heals for 100.

You can try to twist it however you want by, dare I say, moving your goalpost from one target to six, and try to compare a single target heal to an AoE one all you want.

You also suddenly stopped counting Brigitte's aoe healing which is far more reliable than Ana's.

The only one moving goalposts here was you.
    But hey, we made progress from-

to

Which is what the original poster was talking about anyway. You're the one who decided to bring in aoe.
    Weird, they said that Brig had the best burst healing in the game and yet it pales in comparison to Anna’s burst. It probably has to do with them saying “Best burst” and not “Best single target burst”. Hmm? You should build football fields because you seem to like moving goal posts. “It’s not burst, it is burst but that’s not counting the aoe healing, but we are talking about burst healing unless I want to mention non-burst healing when it suits my needs.”

Her aoe healing is as low as Lucio if Lucio never amps it up. Unlike Lucio she can’t air heal unless she is hitting something. Let me know when you want to talk about burst healing because you seem to have a knack for not following your own rules.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-25 at 05:54 PM.

She seems kind of a pubstomper/win more hero to me. She is very hard countered by several picks (Doomfist, Reinhardt, Pharah) and struggles against a good portion of the DPS lineup, especially Reaper, Soldier, Junkrat and McRee. She's at her best when dueling careless flankers or in the chaos of a dive where she can damage, knockback, stun and heal with reckless abandon, but against a coordinated team or players that knows to stay away from her she loses much of her usefulness.

Weird, they said that Brig had the best burst healing in the game and yet it pales in comparison to Anna’s burst. It probably has to do with them saying “Best burst” and not “Best single target burst”. Hmm? You should build football fields because you seem to like moving goal posts. “It’s not burst, it is burst but that’s not counting the aoe healing, but we are talking about burst healing unless I want to mention non-burst healing when it suits my needs.”

Her aoe healing is as low as Lucio if Lucio never amps it up. Unlike Lucio she can’t air heal unless she is hitting something. Let me know when you want to talk about burst healing because you seem to have a knack for not following your own rules.
    It's a single target ability dude.

Why the hell would you try to compare it to an aoe. It's just...what.
    Of course they meant single target. That's just logic. Don't even try coming at me about goalpost moving when you're doing that.

It's a single target ability dude.

Why the hell would you try to compare it to an aoe. It's just...what.
    Of course they meant single target. That's just logic. Don't even try coming at me about goalpost moving when you're doing that.
    The person I was responding to said “She has better burst healing than any other healer“ which says nothing of single target just best which is wrong as Anna can hit herself and one other person to out burst with grenade which you stated doesn’t count as burst healing until you got called out on it because it didn’t fit your narrative.

We can go all day about this if you wish because I’m not the one who decided a burst healing grenade didn’t count as burst healing because no reasons.

In case you forgot;

Nobody would prefer 150 with the potential of armor when their whole team is taking damage over 100 to everyone. You don’t bring brig for healing you bring her for the stun.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-27 at 01:52 AM.

The person I was responding to said “She has better burst healing than any other healer“ which says nothing of single target just best which is wrong as Anna can hit herself and one other person to out burst with grenade which you stated doesn’t count as burst healing until you got called out on it because it didn’t fit your narrative.
    When her only "burst heal" ability is a single target ability, you don't go comparing it to AoE ones. That's just silly. It's like saying "Well, Lucio can't heal more than a Mercy can on a single target!". It's not a comparison.

We can go all day about this if you wish because I’m not the one who decided a burst healing grenade didn’t count as burst healing because no reasons.
    Because comparing AoE to Single target, yet again, is a silly thing to do. So the 600 is not burst, not because the "grenade doesn't count as burst!", but because you don't compare AoE to Single Target.

She seems decent enough in pugs to me, her ability to counter dive at higher levels seems exaggerated though because it's not like Widowmaker/76/Pharah dive comps are unviable.

Probably map dependent but support slots are scarce, we will see.