Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Did they really have to mess up their faces though?

I’ve accepted the reason that blizzard made Kul Tirans fat. I cannot however accept what ever reason they give for making them ugly as !$&%.

Everyone likes to complain about the females but what about the males? At least the girls have nice faces. The males faces are fat, pimply, old, and the facial hair is 3/10. A male blood elf could grow a better looking beard than ol boy.

Here are my suggestions for Kul Tiras males:

- Just fix their faces. Please.

Play another race. They're perfectly fine as they are. They look exactly like they looked in the concept art, which was great. Not every race has to be everyone's cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Play another race. They're perfectly fine as they are. They look exactly like they looked in the concept art, which was great. Not every race has to be everyone's cup of tea.
    With that attitude you should work in Blizzard.

There's literally two faces implemented? Chill out

oh boohoo i want to be pretty.. really?

There are two faces on the model, and they're the exact same except one has a scar. They're clearly not even close to done. Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    oh boohoo i want to be pretty.. really?
    Not pretty, just not ugly.

Reading is hard, huh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris Wizard View Post
    There are two faces on the model, and they're the exact same except one has a scar. They're clearly not even close to done. Chill.
    Any new faces they add will be ugly as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    I could name at least 10 people here that with the way they talk on these forums are probably undercover blizzard employees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I’ve accepted the reason that blizzard made Kul Tirans fat. I cannot however accept what ever reason they give for making them ugly as !$&%.

Everyone likes to complain about the females but what about the males? At least the girls have nice faces. The males faces are fat, pimply, old, and the facial hair is 3/10. A male blood elf could grow a better looking beard than ol boy.

This is so funny, for we have other threads talking about things being too pretty. And really, I like the faces of the male Kul Tiran.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I could name at least 10 people here that with the way they talk on these forums are probably undercover blizzard employees.
    Ya cause they're tired of babies whining about everything...

Makes sense.

it's not that they're ugly or fat that bothers me, it's that the female's face looks kinda dopey.

she looks dumb as a rock, and i'd rather her look smart and intense.

5+ Year Old Account
    People need to accept that not everything is for everyone, and that's perfectly fine. Give people fox-lolis, I wont play them, I think they are stupid, but you know what? I'm not the fucking centre of the universe (though I still think everything would be better if I was) so it's okay that other people get something I think is stupid. It doesn't hurt me.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's not that they're ugly or fat that bothers me, it's that the female's face looks kinda dopey.

she looks dumb as a rock, and i'd rather her look smart and intense.
    If they were going for the soccer mom look, they were 100% successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    I wish. But I certainly sympathize with them having to deal with the forums whining about every little thing ad aeternam. Big spoiled man children crying that the game wasn't completely tailored to their arbitrary desires.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

I like when things don't look the same. If everyone's perfect and pretty it all becomes boring and uninteresting.

Deleted
    Seriously... It's alpha. Do you really think they will only have 3 face options? Can we wait until we get to beta to QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Seriously... It's alpha. Do you really think they will only have 3 face options? Can we wait until we get to beta to QQ?
    Lmfaoo you of all people shouldn’t be talking about QQ.

Next!

I wish. But I certainly sympathize with them having to deal with the forums whining about every little thing ad aeternam. Big spoiled man children crying that the game wasn't completely tailored to their arbitrary desires.
    Its okay considering we pay money every month to them to play their game.

orcs get upright and hunched.

kul tiran get fat and thin.

#themoreyouknow

Kinda wish they'd given us 'half-Vrykul'/half-giants rather than "1800s strongman and chubby farmer's daughter" but I think that ship has sailed.

So what? What harm would do adding more faces (which I believe they will do, as this is only the alpha)?
    pane, nutella e demon hunter