5+ Year Old Account

With all this hype for straight backed Orcs...

Do you think Male Worgens would get a straight back option with their upcoming model update? :c
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather not see a straight back option for Worgens, not yet at least. Already looks silly and too 'normal' with the female worgens being straight back and well, their face too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Worgens aren't hunched due to model mistakes it's just their body that is like that and it fits really good acctualy, same with Tauren males but Orcs should never have been like that in the first place, the Warcraft orcs were never hunched and in WoW their hunching looks like an abnormal early alpha model failure

5+ Year Old Account
    -Thinking Blizzard will give male-Worgen literally anything.

You are setting yourself up for disappointment buddy.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevari View Post
    Do you think Male Worgens would get a straight back option with their upcoming model update? :c
    The thing about straight-backed orcs, is that it's something people have wanted since the very first time the male orc model was unveiled for WoW some, what, 14-15 years ago. Every other warcraft game displayed male orcs as straight-backed creatures, even peons weren't hunched.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

What'd you expect? These are the same people who were excited about the freakin selfies and reskinned store mounts

7+ Year Old Account
    Female worgen models are already standing upright.

To be honest I can't really imagine male worgen looking... normal... standing upright.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The thing about straight-backed orcs, is that it's something people have wanted since the very first time the male orc model was unveiled for WoW some, what, 14-15 years ago. Every other warcraft game displayed male orcs as straight-backed creatures, even peons weren't hunched.
    True, but a girl can dream for more customization models not just limited to orc~
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevari View Post
    True, but a girl can dream for more customization models not just limited to orc~
    Oh of course! It would be delightful, but unlikely.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I would actually like to see hunched female Worgen instead haha.
    Imo they look too pretty and neat compared to the male counterpart.

Worgen (and males only) is the only Alliance race that has a hunched back. So leave them alone! (their posture at least). Their hunched back gives them flavor and character.

But I'm all for a rework of their faces especially their female chihuahua face.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

i do not think they will