Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account

Affix rotations in BFA m+

Anyone know if we’ll have to rotate through another 11 affixes before we come across the same affixes in BFA? It’d be dreadful to have to wait so many weeks for those good affixes again..

Can’t seem to find any info skimming off wow forums, please link me if I’ve missed out on wherever they spoke about m+ changes

I wouldn't expect any major changes here. They might still add one more affix or remove one, but the overall concept of how the rotation works is likely to remain unchanged.

Deleted
    What i would like to see is affixes where mobs get new abilities instead of shit like explosive or bursting that just happens. Having mobs cast such things would make things far more engaging imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    What i would like to see is affixes where mobs get new abilities instead of shit like explosive or bursting that just happens. Having mobs cast such things would make things far more engaging imo.
    Technically all affixes come from mobs (except maybe Quaking which occurs even out of fight (fuck this)). But I see your point.