Poll: My opinion on Veng. DH soul usage

Veng DH - Soul Delay

Does anyone else just absolutely hate tat we have to wait until the souls hit the ground and settle after casting fracture but before being able to cast spirit bomb? To me it just feels like we are a clunky combo point user whose abilities are given delays for no reason? Between the fracture hit, waiting for souls to settle, then hitting spirit bomb and waiting for the half second for it to suck in the souls I just cant seem to get into a rhythm.... particularly when you add into the factor that you can accidentally pick up souls as they settle and thus not be able to channel them into an ability.

Honestly I absolutely love the mix of a builder/spender with pain coupled with the combo point system of souls.... i just wish the delays were not there. Why cant we just have an instant soul interaction

You don't have to wait. The UI delay is just that, a UI delay. There are a few WAs around that do a better job of tracking them, with a delay still but much shorter then default UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You don't have to wait. The UI delay is just that, a UI delay. There are a few WAs around that do a better job of tracking them, with a delay still but much shorter then default UI.
    I recently tested it and there is definitely a delay beyond the UI. If there are currently 2 souls on the ground and i cast fracture adn immediately follow it up with a spirit bomb, the secondary ability will only utilize 2 of the 4 souls, and about a second later i will have 2 more available.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    I recently tested it and there is definitely a delay beyond the UI. If there are currently 2 souls on the ground and i cast fracture adn immediately follow it up with a spirit bomb, the secondary ability will only utilize 2 of the 4 souls, and about a second later i will have 2 more available.
    Lets see the logs of that test.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you happy, the soul delay isn't as bad in Alpha.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    This.

It's still annoying though. It would be like if bone shield had a delay while it was animated around your waist.

They should just make the buff instantly show.