Thread: On the PTR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Doomfist is getting a rocket punch hit box increase. Best way to show it is this video.
    https://youtu.be/vJJuTP11KLI
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely excited for some DF love, he's one of my favourite characters but the bugs can really suck the fun out of it. Especially the sliders, shame that one is still tbd though they are at least working on it.

Not sure increased hit box is going to fix Rocket Fist going through the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrik View Post
    Not sure increased hit box is going to fix Rocket Fist going through the target.
    I’m not flying past people as much and my kill rate has gone up on ptr qp
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    NOw if only they would fix the shitty tossed the grenade but it disappears mid air because I died.
    That's not a bug, that's intended my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    That's not a bug, that's intended my dude.
    I know, still needs fixing and is shitty, hence my comment.

Deleted
    I disagree, I think it's fine. If you don't have the space/time for the animation to finish, don't hit Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't need fixing, since it's exactly how ultimates are supposed to work. If you use it and immediately die, it's wasted. That's deliberate. Same as Genji pulling out his Dragonblade and immediately getting headshot, Junkrat being shot mid-launch of his tire, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Doesn't need fixing, since it's exactly how ultimates are supposed to work. If you use it and immediately die, it's wasted. That's deliberate. Same as Genji pulling out his Dragonblade and immediately getting headshot, Junkrat being shot mid-launch of his tire, etc.
    Guys, I know it is done on purpose. I know the code is working as intended. I still think it needs to be fixed. Lots of times in the past things have been fixed due to 'feeling shitty' and there is nothing more shitty than tossing your grenade and suddenly getting sniped and soldier rocketed before the grenade hits the floor and you lose your ult for nothing. It doesn't feel right as if I throw a grenade IRL and die the grenade still goes off. It should be the same way in the game. The grenade should exist even if I die in game.

And that's just how I feel and that's what I am going to continue to say and no amount of you guys telling me it is working as intended will ever stop me from doing so or change my mind.

Guys, I know it is done on purpose. I know the code is working as intended. I still think it needs to be fixed. Lots of times in the past things have been fixed due to 'feeling shitty' and there is nothing more shitty than tossing your grenade and suddenly getting sniped and soldier rocketed before the grenade hits the floor and you lose your ult for nothing. It doesn't feel right as if I throw a grenade IRL and die the grenade still goes off. It should be the same way in the game. The grenade should exist even if I die in game.

And that's just how I feel and that's what I am going to continue to say and no amount of you guys telling me it is working as intended will ever stop me from doing so or change my mind.
    It seems like more people are replying to your terminology than what you're actually saying. To fix something implies something isn't working as intended.

Using change or buff instead will get your point across better.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    It seems like more people are replying to your terminology than what you're actually saying. To fix something implies something isn't working as intended.

Using change or buff instead will get your point across better.
    Yeah it needs fixing. I can do this all day.

Yeah it needs fixing. I can do this all day.
    You're not properly using the word, but sure, whatever.

I like that mei buff.