Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Welp, let's hope that it's a legit move on MMO-C part and not yet a greedy cashgrab move from Curse like the 2 previous (and now closed) sites they made about these games...

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account

WoW is getting more irrelevant with each passing day , not shocked in the latest but still HoTs and OW ? those are even more dead Oh blizz how you lost the battle in the gaming world...
    Last edited by off3nc3; 2018-03-31 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's cool and all, but those games don't really have anything to do with MMOs. Should change site's name to Blizz-Champion or something like that.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    WoW is getting more irrelevant with each passing day , not shocked in the latest but still HoTs and OW ? those are even more dead Oh blizz how you lost the battle in the gaming world...
    what does "We are moving hots and overwatch news to their own news feeds" have to do with the game dying?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    That's cool and all, but those games don't really have anything to do with MMOs. Should change site's name to Blizz-Champion or something like that.
    yes, and apple should change their name to computers, phones, and watches. tm
    Cause i mean since when have they had anything to do with fruit?
    And uhh boring company should change their name to "Totally not selling a flamethrower" and uhh
    Valve should change their name to "2" because they cant count to 3 and they havent made a single game about valves!
    oh oh, and uhh one punch man should be called "Sometimes punching once dude" because i mean there is alot of times where he has to use multiple punches so wtf is that sort of fake advertisement.

i hate to have to keep saying this, but people who play wow are much more likely to play hots and overwatch then another MMO since MMO's are a "i only play 1 or 2 max" and if they tried to bring all the players to mmochamp on mass from all the mmo's the threads would be nothing but "this game sucks, this game is trash, our game is better, your game is dead, this is why you should play our game" and even then we allready have those, imagine if all the fans were here.

Also those games allready have their own large websites and forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

yes, and apple should change their name to computers, phones, and watches. tm
    Didn't bother reading the rest because that is the dumbest analogy on the planet. "Apple" is just the name of the company, it doesn't imply that they sell Apples any more than Samsung implies they sell the biblical character.

MMO stands for a specific game genre. Unless we were fooled this entire time and it's the initials of the creator, it was a site specifically created for the MMO genre.

I have absolutely not qualms if it wants to delve into other genres, just saying the name no longer suits the site. They should broaden it.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't bother reading the rest because that is the dumbest analogy on the planet. "Apple" is just the name of the company, it doesn't imply that they sell Apples any more than Samsung implies they sell the biblical character.

MMO stands for a specific game genre. Unless we were fooled this entire time and it's the initials of the creator, it was a site specifically created for the MMO genre.

I have absolutely not qualms if it wants to delve into other genres, just saying the name no longer suits the site. They should broaden it.
    and MMOChampion is just the name of the website... as is apple just the name of the company...

Also btw they have covered overwatch and hots for along time, justy they are getting their own news feeds now, and wow fans (the main people on this website) play those games more then others, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    and MMOChampion is just the name of the website... as is apple just the name of the company...

Also btw they have covered overwatch and hots for along time, justy they are getting their own news feeds now, and wow fans (the main people on this website) play those games more then others, so...
    Let me guess, you don't know much about the business world.

This thread is a solid proof that people will argue about literally anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess, you don't know much about the business world.
    and you do? "I mean this company that has a brand name for themselves should just change their name and all, no biggy"

10+ Year Old Account
    and you do? "I mean this company that has a brand name for themselves should just change their name and all, no biggy"

Judging by your post count, we'll be arguing this over the course of a decade unless I snip this in the bud right now. So you do you boo. Think whatever you want.

Until then, MMO-Champ should rebrand to Blizz-Champ or Game-Champ and expand their services while appealing to a broader base.

Don't @ me.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-03-31 at 03:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Judging by your post count, we'll be arguing this over the course of a decade unless I snip this in the bud right now. So you do you boo. Think whatever you want.

Until then, MMO-Champ should rebrand to Blizz-Champ or Game-Champ and expand their services while appealing to a broader base.

Don't @ me.
    And you should get back to watching the new anime "sometimes single hit boy". im sure that re-branding would be so easily done.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-31 at 04:01 PM.

wow that much arguing over nothing

Have the "this is a proof that the game is dead" doomsayers posted yet?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have been using this forum for a decade and this is the WORST change ever.

WHY is this not optional? Now whenever I go to the HotS subsection it overrides my forum theme setting and makes everything an eye burning shade of purple instead of the easy on the eye green. Discussion forums and websites requiring reading have historically used neutral easy to read colour schemes for a damn reason.

These new themes should only have ever been optional NOT MANDATORY!

Deleted
    Wish mmo champion would cover other mmos too and not just blizz games