Deleted

Relics, please help me.

Hello, I NEED ADVICE.

After discovering how important RELICS (how much hundreds of K dps via Sim they give), i need to make my decision how to utilise my coins.

I am killing first 5/6 bosses (Goroth droppin the BIS relic) for my class on Mythic.

However 2 other BIS relics drop from Agrammar and Argus* via Icy Veins guide, which are only available via Heroic mode to me.

Question 1:
    Should I keep rollin COINS on the heroic Agr/Argus or on on non BIS mythic bosses I have access to?

That leaves me with:
    Corrupting Dewclaw (Shadow) * Felhounds
    Twisted Engineer's Fel Infuser (Fel)* High Command
    Crepsucular Skitterer Egg (Shadow) * Portal
    Unwavering Soul (Shadow) * Eonar

Question 2:
    Can I use 2 same FEL one's from Goroth or its not possible to drop/have 2 at the same time

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...-legion/seindo

*HERE is my profile, obv i simmed upgrades to TIER pieces etc but the grow potential on patchwerk gives me about 100k dps more, while upgrade on relics 400-600k
    depending on ilvl

My guild is still going to progress for 2-3 months, up till pre patch and its crucial decision for me, because I need quick upgrade (dps... )

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/crucibleweight

Check out this addon, you can get the numbers from wowhead or your class guides.

Item Level is still a factor in our damage till 8.0 so it's worth picking up a relic even if you lose Critical Chaos as long as it's ~10 ilvls above because you're nearly guaranteed to get Chaos Vision or Wide Eyes instead.

Also, from personal experience, I got the BiS shadow relic from Argus Mythic even though I have no killed him through the follower mission cache.

If it doesnt have critical chaos, it is likely useless relic. The post above says the critical chaos trait on it is ~10ilvl worth. To me its ~15ilvls worth last I checked (which is a long time ago) and another dh in guild says its nearly 20ilvl's worth to him.

So yeah... unless you get enormous titanforge, if the relic does not have critical chaos, its likely useless. (edit: its best to simulate it, if in doubt)

As it happens... I got critical chaos on all three relics and also (i think) meta cooldown reduce too. This helps me at kin'garoth to have meta up for every add. Though that meta reduce just happened to come along with the relics that did have critical chaos. Most of the time that cooldown reduction doesnt matter, but sometimes its good.
    Last edited by Morae; 2018-03-31 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    I report i was lucky with this week's hc and had some awesome updates now with 3 chaos strikes (overall +150k sim dps increase).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...-legion/seindo

Hopefully nice dps increase next week and leg helmet around the corner, I'm working on rotation, coz i know i make huge mistakes. Thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    If it doesnt have critical chaos, it is likely useless relic. The post above says the critical chaos trait on it is ~10ilvl worth. To me its ~15ilvls worth last I checked (which is a long time ago) and another dh in guild says its nearly 20ilvl's worth to him.

So yeah... unless you get enormous titanforge, if the relic does not have critical chaos, its likely useless. (edit: its best to simulate it, if in doubt)

As it happens... I got critical chaos on all three relics and also (i think) meta cooldown reduce too. This helps me at kin'garoth to have meta up for every add. Though that meta reduce just happened to come along with the relics that did have critical chaos. Most of the time that cooldown reduction doesnt matter, but sometimes its good.
    ^ all of this, im pretty much rolling first boss for meta reduce and relic so i got it for king. Also on relic ilvl had to be over 34? higher last time i check relic with and without critical chaos. Still using 955 relic with meta and CC coz without CC its sims lower

Also argus shadow relic has CC as standard, instanly worth a roll in my books.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

yes you can have 2 at the same time. i use 3 meta reduction relics mainly due to bad drops, but 2 of them have CC on them so kinda works out. meta reduction with the shoulders is awesome