Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    SE is the only talent on the row that you can put on multiple targets though?

The other two options are single target talents, so I'm not sure why you think they'd be made relevant in multi-dot unless they grossly over tune or under tune something.
    The rationale would be that haunt gets more frequent resets on death procs, but if it were up to me I'd scrap stacking UA's and return haunt as the shard spender.

Honestly, if DE were to stay you could just swap it with creeping death or soul conduit. You would then get a choice of % damage modifiers at the last row, either as a lower tuned maintenance debuff or a stronger active cd like misery.

I'd rather DE doesn't make a return at all. The last thing the spec needs is more ramp up. Alternatively, they can remove the complaints about filler and multi-target by making DE only apply to a single target and transfer at current full stacks to the new target you hit with whatever filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    The rationale would be that haunt gets more frequent resets on death procs
    Council situations tend not to have add deaths, would take an oddly specific situation to have frequently enough add deaths for that to be relevant while somehow wanting to still play aff.

but if it were up to me I'd scrap stacking UA's and return haunt as the shard spender.
    You, me, and just about everyone I've come across.
    "I've carefully played this game to an endless despair"

I don't really get the level of volatility, it doesn't look bad at all. The particle effect looks good, its just that it makes me think of mind spike or something more than it makes me think shadowbolt because of how pointy and narrow it is.
    i agree, i just dont understand hwy demonbolt uses the same animations.. And if we are going to get green fire back or if it is forever gone now...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i agree, i just dont understand hwy demonbolt uses the same animations.. And if we are going to get green fire back or if it is forever gone now...
    It doesn't anymore, though it definitely still looks unfinished... And they aren't even done with the regular animations there's no sense is making green fire versions at this point.
    "I've carefully played this game to an endless despair"

It doesn't anymore, though it definitely still looks unfinished... And they aren't even done with the regular animations there's no sense is making green fire versions at this point.
    it doesent? my beta has been bugged i will go take a look right now! but ihope to fuck they add green fire... My whole charecter is based on green fire and it sucks that they have been CONSTANTLY removing it.
    hell soulshard glyph doeent even show to other players, the only glyph in the game that literally does nothing to anyone but yourself.
    https://imgur.com/a/qFw3T6E
    i mean come on!

ehhh.. mean.. if we can make it green, and im sure once its fully done it will look cool... But i mean seems like warlcoks got abit more short end of the stick, sepcially demo since alot of the demons we summon use old models (the demons from our demon spells)
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-05-18 at 04:01 AM.