Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    This is the case for a lot of groups created for anything. For example people creating mythic+ groups with a min ilvl of 940 (cause that's their max) but in the description requiring 960+. People creating raid groups and require multiple full clears while they only cleared a few bosses once ...

Simple solution: armory the leader, he doesn't have what he requires, you don't join or leave.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    This is the case for a lot of groups created for anything. For example people creating mythic+ groups with a min ilvl of 940 (cause that's their max) but in the description requiring 960+. People creating raid groups and require multiple full clears while they only cleared a few bosses once ...

Simple solution: armory the leader, he doesn't have what he requires, you don't join or leave.
    I don't think that is the OP's intent. Instead I think hopefully, to clarify, he has an issue with people who claim to be say 2K or 2.5K rated and are asking for people of similar ranking when they are really 1500 rated. Their sole purpose is to piggy back off other skilled players and ultimately they usually just end up hurting the team and dragging everyone's ranking down. I don't think the OP would have any issue with someone making a team requesting 2K rating but disclosing that they are in fact themselves lower than what they are asking for. Keep in mind this is the internet and the webz tend to bring out the douche in even the best of us; OP seems to be done with the crap behavior and has brought to everyone's attention a website we can utilize for people portraying this kind of behavior as a means as a community to try and curb it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I alone in thinking that this is just a weird advertisement for that website?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say, prefer to give the OP the benefit of the doubt than just shit on him. Who know's, try out the site, even if it is a plug maybe it will be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Am I alone in thinking that this is just a weird advertisement for that website?
    you're alone.

I'm tired of noobs trying to get free 2k rbg achieves by riding on the coat tails of others. Not many if any inspect or ask the leader to link their achieve. then you get into the group and you hear "ok so someone call strat cuz I can't" that site simply shows all the stats neatly in one window. I have adblocker installed on my chrome to stop the annoying pop ups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Hard to say, prefer to give the OP the benefit of the doubt than just shit on him. Who know's, try out the site, even if it is a plug maybe it will be a good thing.
    Thanks Talon I stumbled across it and found its simplistic and quick view of all account achieves and current cr's to be preferable

That site doesn't even work, I looked my character up and it's 0 across the board when I have the 1800 achieve in RBGs. Looks like a shitty site that can't even pull from the armory properly littered with ads to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    That site doesn't even work, I looked my character up and it's 0 across the board when I have the 1800 achieve in RBGs. Looks like a shitty site that can't even pull from the armory properly littered with ads to make money.
    Guess you missed the part where I said have adblocker installed to avoid them. Who doesn't have an adblocker installed these days anyways? Site is accurate . You sound exactly the the guys running these rbgs and pissed about this thread so you're trying to flame. Move along and you don't have to thank me for the adblock tip

Quote Originally Posted by Frostful View Post
    Guess you missed the part where I said have adblocker installed to avoid them. Who doesn't have an adblocker installed these days anyways? Site is accurate . You sound exactly the the guys running these rbgs and pissed about this thread so you're trying to flame. Move along and you don't have to thank me for the adblock tip
    Look up my character then: "Kurse" on Draka (US). Don't get pissed at me because you can't properly code a website. And I turned uBlock off to see if it was causing the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    Look up my character then: "Kurse" on Draka (US). Don't get pissed at me because you can't properly code a website. And I turned uBlock off to see if it was causing the issue.
    its not my site you tool

Deleted
    @Frostful You should probably actually test it before you start flaming people saying they are the type of people who hate your website because it shows them having no rating, i literally took the rank 1 person in rbgs and it still said they had 0 rbg rating