Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is too good to be true. I'll be joining your discord when i get back from work. I can help you guys out once I get good enough gear. This is awesome!

Great initiative, happy to help with boosts where time allows. Geared for HC Antorus with full exp.

Will join the Discord later after work.

Too many Rambo's in WoW, nice to see some humility, fundamentaly missing from it's community and raid or die Developers.

Looks like they closed down the Discord server. I guess it became too much for them to handle. I waited 2 weeks and never got the boost I signed up. At least they tried.

I feel like it partially had to do with the fact that some guy named Adjustsalesgod was going around trying to sell runs for real money (he tried to get me in on it too). A lot of people were peeved, so I messaged Deepshades about it and was met with no response, and the discord was shut down the next morning.

Deleted
    I am shocked Who could've thought you can't just get free boosts!

Yeah Asphyx, i was Shouhuzhe in that discord and speaking out against the guy. I did message Shade yesterday as well and in same boat noticed it was removed this morning. We could always start our own discord for it. But yeah it was one guy claiming he had all the power "AdjustSalesGod" and then spamming >>

Edit: Also seems the EU one was removed as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Looks like they closed down the Discord server. I guess it became too much for them to handle. I waited 2 weeks and never got the boost I signed up. At least they tried.
    If youre in need of some runs shoot me a pm and ill help you out. All i do is tank or heal.
    Last edited by Grindfactor; 2018-04-20 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfactor View Post
    Yeah Asphyx, i was Shouhuzhe in that discord and speaking out against the guy. I did message Shade yesterday as well and in same boat noticed it was removed this morning. We could always start our own discord for it. But yeah it was one guy claiming he had all the power "AdjustSalesGod" and then spamming >>

Edit: Also seems the EU one was removed as well.

Yeah I did some research and apparently the Boost Buddies group has ran into problems with people complaining about rl money playing a part sometimes, too. I don't know how involved they were in it, but I think I'm going to try and steer clear of BB in the future. Nothing personal. I appreciate the fact that they attempted to create a group like this, though.

As for starting our own discord, the expansion is practically over and BFA is around the corner. If someone has a nearly full team that needs a couple more deeps to carry, I'd gladly come help. I don't really want to spearhead any of that, though.

Yeah with the communities coming in BFA a discord for that ordeal may not be needed because if people do advert for RL $$ itll be all recorded within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    I am shocked Who could've thought you can't just get free boosts!
    Whodathunkit!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Not shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottherealdeepshades View Post
    -snip-
    Any chance to get a new invite code (for EU)? I'm getting told that it's expired.

nvm, i've just been reading the posts on page 2 and found out, it has been shut down...