Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Up your GFX settings
    2. If you cannot do #1, buy a better computer.
    3. You can change their color with glyphs.
    4. Might want to see an eye doctor and get ur blinkers checked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately it is not possible right now to make a weak aura for havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    We have aprox 4 sometimes 5 melee in our raidgrp, and im abit confused when my orbs are spawning (to get fury back when picked up).

Why do i have such a hard time seeing them?

(i have particle density graphic setting on good).

Is there any weakaura or addon that tells me when those orbs pops up?
    I sometimes I have a bit of an issue seeing them as well depending on the fight and how many melee are around. To go around that, every now and then when I'm below 50 fury, is to 'tap dance' a little bit, tapping to strafe left and right a few times. That brief jittery movement usually works to pull up all the orbs (provided it's a stationary boss).

Deleted
    These is a glyph to change the colour of the orbs! Makes them alot more visible

I found in anything above 10 man raiding in this game makes fights extremely hard to see.

Just way too much shit going on. It's not epic any more like it was back in the old days. Now it's just annoying af.

Just do your swiggity swoogity I'm coming for that booty dance (strafe left to right and back again, movement absorbs them as soon as they spawn).

change the color to one that sticks out. i use the bright blue ones because all the floor in antorus contrasts with it.

I seem to be ok mostly because I'm a PvPer so "standing still and dpsing" is the opposite of what I do. I'm forever dancing around the boss within melee range dpsing so am always stepping over orbs