Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

Submit Questions for the Developers

Submit Questions for the Developers
    We may have the opportunity to interview the developers about Battle for Azeroth in the near future, so submit all of your Battle for Azeroth questions in the comments!

If you have any questions you think we should ask, be sure to post them here for consideration. We will pick the best questions and add them to our list!

• These should be questions about Battle for Azeroth, not Legion.
    • No class specific questions please. This includes things like balance between the different healing/tank/DPS classes and specs.
    • Please don't ask questions that have already been answered in previous interviews, datamining, or past Dev Q&As.

Was the art team of BFA assigned primarily to content for one of the two factions? Many players feel as though that, this early in, the scale is tipped towards Horde models and content.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    In BfA, If I obtained the Mage Tower basic appearance on Paladin A during Legion, can I get it's color variations on Paladin B even if he wasn't the one to do the Mage Tower challenge? Thank you!

(If this was answered already, sorry, but I didn't find answer to this specific question - just stuff about the avaliability of the Mage Tower during BfA).

Deleted
    What are their plans for mobile apps for BFA, if any? Has potential.

Question: Any chances of adding new tank roles for other classes, shaman, warlock, etc? I would totally tank as a shaman! #earthwarden

---

Bonus Question:
    Now that weapon damage has gone and it's all about attack power, will we ever see the return of two-hand enhancement and frost?
    Last edited by Razaron; 2018-04-02 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted
    Dark Iron Dwarf and Mag'har Orcs look (almost) finished compared to the Zandalari. Both of the races also don't have a major role in the narrative of Battle for Azeroth. Will we be getting them sooner than Kul Tirans / Zandalari? Can you say anything about the release-pattern of all these allied races, as of now?

Also, will there be some kind of Suramar-like questing experience in BfA? As the warcampaign seems to be the replacement of the class order hall campaign.
    Last edited by mmoc1cfb8e393e; 2018-04-02 at 03:45 PM.

With the removal of artifact weapon's and all of the bonuses that they provided each class, and now moving only select abilities from these weapons into a class talent, what is the deciding factor when trying to find which abilities to send to talent's and which to cut?

In short, how do you know what abilities player's want to keep are?

How confident are you that both factions will enjoy a quality leveling experience, given several reports from test realms that quest writing is uneven?

Since Kul'Tirans are basically ogres, when will horde be getting their original members, ogres?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

What are the Blizzard teams' thoughts on paragon chests and the low drop rate of the mounts and do they think it's a hit or miss among the players?
    Are they going to continue this design in BfA or will they go back to offering mounts for reaching exalted once?

As always, any info about BFA Pathfinder?

Dunno, I have ideas about several fun features, and would want to ask, what thoughts Blizzard have about them, but I think it's pointless, cuz Blizzard had become very boring at some point and don't care about fun any more. But anyway: what about player housing, mount leveling/customization, armour dyeing/decals/etc., alts as followers, some Legacy system, becoming race leader, using race capital cities as our "Garrisions", Grimtotem Tauren allied race and Tauren Rogue class?
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2018-04-02 at 03:52 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Will MoP challenge mode armors ever be made available for every class if you obtained gold on at least one? Similarly to WoD weapons. Same with Mythic 15 artefact appearances going into BfA, is one Mythic 15 enough or do I need to do 12?

And a more BfA related one, what will there be different appearances for each level of Azerite armor? Or is it just gameplay related upgrades.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-04-02 at 03:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could we get some fresh air put into the Holidays? Christmas the presents are changed up and all, but the quests and things to do remain the same. A overhaul on the major holidays would be amazing.

Deleted
    In BFA, will we see more character customization for older races, (such as the golden eyes for blood elves), and is it possible that more cosmetic items can be added for transmog purposes? I've wanted glasses on my mage since Cataclysm, and the model for them has been used ingame by several NPCs since then.

Will we see any lifted restrictions when it comes to transmogging weapons(staffs to 1-handed maces, etc)?

Will the new Hall of Fame achievements be Region wide?

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there a plan to add more cosmetic class options? allow all warlocks to use skull bro (As a glyph, not weapon) , make soul shard glyph visible to players other then yourself, and allow warlocks to customize their pets more then just the weapon of felguard/wrathguard?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-04-02 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

This question has been asked in regards to Legion, but not BfA as far as I can tell. Forgive me if it still is an inappropriate question, but it is close to my heart.

Will there be any chance of a guildhall/instance zone within the game? I feel it is something a lot of requests have been towards and with the absence of Orderhall or garrisons there is finally room within the game to supply the demand for the players. As a social player I feel it gives me a further incentive to play the game as well as something my guildies and myself can progress on/invest in. Not looking for much, just a common fun cosmetic goal.

Will a conflict of interests for some races and classes, e.g. Tauren druids on the Darkshore war front, be reflected in BfA quests? With either alternative routes for leveling or at least some acknowledgement that this must be awkward for them?

Since the physics are already in with flails for tanks, and since it would fit the theme of monk and sub rogue. Will we finally see in game nunchucks???

Also will we see more flail for one handed specs, I love the animation would be great for 1 handed classes to use and maybe even pally with a 2 handed flail for ret!