Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    From that same post:

- - - Updated - - -

Will haste fix some of the issues with Nether Portal? It won't fix the lack of an indication of how long it lasts, but I guess adding will deal with that if they don't make it a buff.

Also are we supposed to try to maximise the amount of demons we summon during it? Casting single imp HoGs to do that feels bad, it just sounds wrong, but more demons from the portal sounds right. Surely it ought to be one demon per shard spent. Or is that the case and I'm not paying enough attention?
    Yes Demo will still be haste dependant like it is in Legion, more haste = more demons we can summon and more demons that will be spawned with nether portal, also once the implosion glitch gets fixed more haste will improve our aoe since imps used for it doesn't proc demonic core.

Also note that nether portal is bugged, using 2 or 3 shards for HoG or dreadstalkers will only spawn 1 demon from the portal

Demo and Destro are a lot of fun to play. Affliction is somehow even more boring then it was live.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=17#post-325

New affliction changes coming. Not sure if they are on the new beta build yet but cant wait to try them out. After they said "No king rules forever" i fully expected them to leave affliction in the gutter (which was obvious until now) but apparently they did thinker with it. Lets see how this pans out.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We removed reforging because there was no RNG involved.

Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=17#post-325

New affliction changes coming. Not sure if they are on the new beta build yet but cant wait to try them out. After they said "No king rules forever" i fully expected them to leave affliction in the gutter (which was obvious until now) but apparently they did thinker with it. Lets see how this pans out.
    That post is two days old. The changes hit the Beta yesterday. Do try to at least glance at the thread before posting.

Mechagnome
    Has there been any simulations done to have a look at stat scaling and stuff.

And how much haste/mastery/crit is needed for 1%?

So demonbolt has this cool new casting animation, but you're never going to see it...
    The Arcane only corrupts the weak..

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    So demonbolt has this cool new casting animation, but you're never going to see it...
    The downside of instant casts is the lack of caster animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Hey, they're implementing an azerite trait to make you hardcast Demonbolt:
    Quote Originally Posted by Datamined traits
    Call Dreadstalkers has a 15% chance to make your next non-instant Demonbolt deal 270 additional damage.
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2018-05-18 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Hey, they're implementing an azerite trait to make you hardcast Demonboltt:
    Pyroblast bracers for Demo it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Hey, they're implementing an azerite trait to make you hardcast Demonboltt:
    Hooray, now that they gave us pyroblast, we also get the pyro legendary.

I'm only kidding, that's a decent decision, that casting animation is awesome, especially considering that it's our opener. It's exactly how a warlock should start a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Hooray, now that they gave us pyroblast, we also get the pyro legendary.

I'm only kidding, that's a decent decision, that casting animation is awesome, especially considering that it's our opener. It's exactly how a warlock should start a battle.
    Yeah it looks cool, what else uses it? I'm guessing CB? it's a shame filler spells didn't get an update to their animation.
    The Arcane only corrupts the weak..