Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    With the change to Rexxar's controls post-rework, myself and many other Rexxar players stopped playing him as the fluidity with which you used to be able to control Misha was lost.

Could we please get back the passive toggle so we don't have to dictate her every move again? Or change Rexxar's controls to be like the Lost Vikings' so we have true freedom?

Are you planning any changes to roles? (for example: split warrior into bruiser/tank, move Medivh to support etc.)

Will we ever get a true Protoss healer? Both Zerg and Terran can have 5 man teams with proper heals but alas the Protoss cannot. Plz gief <3 Will trade kittens.

When will we be getting Mephisto, Baal or Aidan as heroes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Absolutely fucking not, my time with LoL saw constant "surrender @ 20" bitching when people would give up a kill within the first five minutes, and then more AFKs after 20 along with constant surrender votes until 3 people also just gave up and voted yes.

This whole game is designed around the fact that you CAN and DO make comebacks, because it never hits the point where you can't step out of your base without being literally one-shot by the super-fed ADC.

Surrenders are terrible and should never, ever, ever, EVER be put into HotS.
    I fully disagree, you're entitled to your opinion but these fabled come backs rarely happen. I never bothered with LoL but in Smite the surrenders were hardly that frequent and it greatly improved how much i enjoyed the time spend on the game. I don't have hours per day to game so i want my match win or loss to be enjoyable.

Right now the game forces me to keep on trying with often absolute fucktards and honestly i much rather just afk in a lane, put on netflix and be done with it since when people are a few requests to listen, play as a team and still much rather prefer to over extend and feed the enemy team among other things, it at least i'm able to make use of that time to watch a series.

Is it toxic as fuck? Yes it is but hey, you don't give me a way out so all i can do is play barely above the awareness of a bot.

Deleted
    I wonder if they really create an unique hero for HotS. Would love to see that, would stand a lot more for blizzard's principles - "create a mechanic/gameplay that's fun and fitting, then create a story/plot around it". I feel adapting overwatch heroes especially hurts this principle. Maiev was kinda an experiment for they wanted some hero to counter the mobile assassins yet it seems they somehow failed with it.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Want people to stop afking? Do what every other moba does. Add the option to forfeit the game.
    If you think that any game leaves you with only two options, Forfeit or AFK, I'd rather you go ahead and go play other MOBAs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    If you think that any game leaves you with only two options, Forfeit or AFK, I'd rather you go ahead and go play other MOBAs.
    You are aware stalking is considered a crime?

Deleted
    You are aware stalking is considered a crime?
    What are you talking about? Can you stalk you too?

I fully disagree, you're entitled to your opinion but these fabled come backs rarely happen. I never bothered with LoL but in Smite the surrenders were hardly that frequent and it greatly improved how much i enjoyed the time spend on the game. I don't have hours per day to game so i want my match win or loss to be enjoyable.

Right now the game forces me to keep on trying with often absolute fucktards and honestly i much rather just afk in a lane, put on netflix and be done with it since when people are a few requests to listen, play as a team and still much rather prefer to over extend and feed the enemy team among other things, it at least i'm able to make use of that time to watch a series.

Is it toxic as fuck? Yes it is but hey, you don't give me a way out so all i can do is play barely above the awareness of a bot.
    As someone who has lost numerous games that seemed like a guaranteed win, and won many that looked hopelessly lost, absolutely no forfeit option. Plenty people are crybabies who throw a tantrum at the first sign of trouble and they would be doing nothing but pushing for forfeit if that was a thing (not talking about you here, but from my experience in general). As it is not they usually keep trying anyway, or can actually be talked back into form, which may still lead to winning - not always of course, but sometimes it does, and I don't want to waste my time on countless forfeits that could've still been victories.
    Last edited by Twen; 2018-04-05 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Corrected wording

A person who exhibits and supports behaviours related to giving up isnt going to know much about making come backs or how common they are.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2018-04-08 at 04:43 AM.