Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Meme deck thread - aka make a card work!

Hey, so i was thinking about making such a thread for a long time now. Especially since im bored with the meta and sometimes i run myself out of ideas, or im trapped in my own way of building decks.

Its about posting his own decks or request deck ideas that are made around some special card. The decks dont need to be really good (well, if possible not 0% win Chance). Its not about posting T1 decks! We can find them on the frontpage of hearthpwn already and we see them in 70% of the games. Its also about getting Cards involved again in the game that got forgotten. Im sure there is a lot of possibilities to make cool decks with all the cards since the start, but ppl Focus to much on the new expansions.

So i will make a start with my wild burgle rogue deck, that i have played this expansion:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/10563...e-me-some-more

Its all about stealing and make stuff cheap with the ethereal peddler. Yeah so far pretty regular. Some fun cards involved, that make the deck more enjoyable are: Sonya Shadowdancer, Sir Finley, Yogg.

2 months ago i made it to rank 14 with this deck. There are some good win chances and fun games against most classes. There is basicly no chance to win against warlocks atm (surprise). And playing against rogues is also bad, since the concept of the deck is lost.

So keep some good ideas comming

I started working on this at the tail end of last season and got to 12. Currently at 14 this season and climbing on a huge win streak. However, that's how the deck seems to go, very streaky. Win 10 in a row then lose 5+. Current winrate is 51%.

Wild Benedictus Priest aka "Steal Your Face".
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Hey, so i was thinking about making such a thread for a long time now. Especially since im bored with the meta and sometimes i run myself out of ideas, or im trapped in my own way of building decks.

Its about posting his own decks or request deck ideas that are made around some special card. The decks dont need to be really good (well, if possible not 0% win Chance). Its not about posting T1 decks! We can find them on the frontpage of hearthpwn already and we see them in 70% of the games. Its also about getting Cards involved again in the game that got forgotten. Im sure there is a lot of possibilities to make cool decks with all the cards since the start, but ppl Focus to much on the new expansions.

So i will make a start with my wild burgle rogue deck, that i have played this expansion:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/10563...e-me-some-more

Its all about stealing and make stuff cheap with the ethereal peddler. Yeah so far pretty regular. Some fun cards involved, that make the deck more enjoyable are: Sonya Shadowdancer, Sir Finley, Yogg.

2 months ago i made it to rank 14 with this deck. There are some good win chances and fun games against most classes. There is basicly no chance to win against warlocks atm (surprise). And playing against rogues is also bad, since the concept of the deck is lost.

So keep some good ideas comming
    Dude i was thinking about making this same thread! Nice.
    I also spend the majority of my time in hearthstone only playing crazy decks at rank 10. In my case i only play rogue.

Not only you have made a similar thread YOU ALSO play a similar deck to mine! LOL

I call it the "clown fiesta" deck and the only difference is that it has Lilian Voss to add an extra layer of "clown fiesta"

edit: i will post some of my decks here later.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my "Shadow Rogue"

http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/d...hadow-rogue-2/

Its my best troll rogue deck atm.
    It has a lot of synergies but your main objective is to make several Spiders with Faldorei Strider with the help of Shadowstep and Shadowcaster.
    You can do a lot of wacky stuff once you have Valeera.
    It has insane value plays like Vilespine Slayer value plays and synergies.
    Its also included the Leeroy 20 damage combo if you have valeera and you can double cast cold blood on Leeroy...shadowstep and play it again. TWENTY damage burst combo for 10 mana.

It wins against most slow decks and even wins against warlock.
    Loses to Aggro.

- - - Updated - - -
    @PPN

Have you seen the new cards that promotes the gameplay of your "meme deck"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWeP6jJJbU&t=

Basically we have a yogg saron version for rogue and a 3/3 with battlecry adds a random card from your oponent your deck will be improved on
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-04-07 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Have you seen the new cards that promotes the gameplay of your "meme deck"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWeP6jJJbU&t=

Basically we have a yogg saron version for rogue and a 3/3 with battlecry adds a random card from your oponent your deck will be improved on
    Yeah, there is 4 new cards (so far) that support the mechanic of stealing cards. Thats reallly cool. Im sceptical tho about the weapon. Already the old one didnt really bring an advantage, even when it was possible to play for 0 mana.

In the end the challenge will be to make a thief deck thats no just autoinclude all "get a card from you opponents class" but to build a cool deck around some of those cards and make them work with the rest od the deck

looking forward to fun games

I thought there would be more fun decks comming! Well then i keep it going:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/11011...-azalina-quest

This is my Quest-Baku-Azalina deck.

Im did like 20 games going back and forth 13 - 15. A big disadvantage with the odd cards is the missing toxmonger combo with elven archer or boar. Then again its more about tempo with baku and some charge minions. Once you are in 7+ mana range and have azalina, you can safely go all out and just copy hand

Always keep tundra rhinos for raptor/pull cards combo, unless you need to play it to stay alive.

Deleted
    I thought there would be more fun decks comming! Well then i keep it going:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/11011...-azalina-quest

This is my Quest-Baku-Azalina deck.

Im did like 20 games going back and forth 13 - 15. A big disadvantage with the odd cards is the missing toxmonger combo with elven archer or boar. Then again its more about tempo with baku and some charge minions. Once you are in 7+ mana range and have azalina, you can safely go all out and just copy hand

Always keep tundra rhinos for raptor/pull cards combo, unless you need to play it to stay alive.
    A normal Quest Hunter own3d me with a new hunter card that gives poison to 1 cost minions...comboed with Boars and Elven Archers.
    He was killing all my minions

Just wanted to let you know the combo if you wanted to try.
    But it's without baku because That card (toxmonger) is a 4 mana card.

Define "work" :P

Made a Shudderwock+C'thun deck with a lot of self buffing battlecries (like Vulcanosour) and Zola (no Grumble, Worldshaker!) and it's surprisingly decent. Super fun to play Shudder who summons a copy of him self then copy himself again to your hand with Zola. Need luck for that though! Ending up with a massive 13/15 with WF, DS, Rush and taunt plus the C'thun battlecry feels good :P

I'm trying to make a standard quest Paladin work. I recently pulled out a 23/52 Lynessa Sunsorrow and used Zola to make a copy for the next round. A Faceless Manipulator and a silence wrecked me though! I really want it to work decently! Some way to go though.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

A normal Quest Hunter own3d me with a new hunter card that gives poison to 1 cost minions...comboed with Boars and Elven Archers.
    He was killing all my minions

Just wanted to let you know the combo if you wanted to try.
    But it's without baku because That card (toxmonger) is a 4 mana card.
    I mentioned that missing combo in my description. I have such a deck too. I just tried to make an aggressive version of quest hunter

I have been playing this rogue deck (not mine) https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1095...e-under-rank-5

It's actually not that bad, it can be quite hard to pilot, I've had a few games where I have realised I misplayed after the event. It something different though

Did someone come up with a good rush or cannontower deck for warriors?

I tried to build some, but i lose to paladin, druid, lock...the only opponents i can beat are baku hunters.

Last game i lost to a hadronox druid where he had 30hp/30armor in the end...like if i never played lol

So i made a odd warrior mech deck that involves shuffling bombs into the enemy deck for standard:

https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1177117-boom-mech

What do you think? I went so far 4-1 but im at rank 18 in standard

I tried the same concept in wild with Juggernaut and Brann since it seemed awesome. I went from rank 13 to 15 with 100% losing. These combos seem to much for wild. Thats why i went for standard odd version, for more armor.

Deleted
    @PPN

Have you noticed that every single person on the planet has been playing the meme rogue deck with Academic Espionage?

Every single youtuber man

@PPN

Have you noticed that every single person on the planet has been playing the meme rogue deck with Academic Espionage?

Every single youtuber man
    I tried many versions of rogue decks. Sadly it doesnt really work out very well. I can go to maybe rank 15...i can deal with the RNG, but the fact that you cant play against rogues is just not well designed from blizzard. As an example for mages it says "cards that didnt start in your hand". It wouldnt be OP at all if they changed it. I dont see the reasoning behind it.

Also for some time no one came out with some new tess/Spionage/cutlass deck and the old ones all dont work well. And im atm just to lazy to build a deck myself...i always tend to fall into the same startegy of deckbuilding

Deleted
    I tried many versions of rogue decks. Sadly it doesnt really work out very well. I can go to maybe rank 15...i can deal with the RNG, but the fact that you cant play against rogues is just not well designed from blizzard. As an example for mages it says "cards that didnt start in your hand". It wouldnt be OP at all if they changed it. I dont see the reasoning behind it.

Also for some time no one came out with some new tess/Spionage/cutlass deck and the old ones all dont work well. And im atm just to lazy to build a deck myself...i always tend to fall into the same startegy of deckbuilding
    Here are the most famous ones:

Jackie got legend with espionage (without tess) (i cant find his recent deck list though)
    ~This is his OLD deck...but he made some changes since (i think he added deathknight and shivs)

AAECAaIHBLIC7QXKwwLn+gINtAH7Ac0D9gSbBYgH3QiGCdzRAtvjAqbwAqj3AvWAAwA=

This is him reaching legend with the deck i dont know the list yet.

Kibler's favorite deck is this one, With Tess...he made a guide of 40min lol

Maybe try and mesh this 2 decks together and make your own?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-10-29 at 01:44 PM.

Haven't thought of lists, but the best kinda meme decks to me are probably the ones (loosely) based on Class Specs in WoW.

AAECAaIHBLIC7QXKwwLn+gINtAH7Ac0D9gSbBYgH3QiGCdzRAtvjAqbwAqj3AvWAAwA=
    I copied this just to see what it does. I went 0-5 lol. Faced 3 Zoo/Heallock, 2 Aggro Mage...basicly i sit on a hand full of 4 mana cards of which some even require a combo and they have the board flooded by turn 4 xD

I will check the 2 newer versions of decks you posted and i will see what i can make out of it. Atm i just woke up and was lazy to think so i copy pasted to try what it does

15+ Year Old Account
    I play wild with trogzzor/secrets, fun, totally destroys jade durid, but quite hard against aggro
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

15+ Year Old Account
    You boys want memes? I got your memes with my Wild Mage deck:

### SPIN THE WHEEL
    # Class: Mage
    # Format: Wild
    #
    # 1x (0) Shifting Scroll
    # 2x (1) Arcane Missiles
    # 2x (1) Babbling Book
    # 2x (1) Breath of Sindragosa
    # 2x (2) Primordial Glyph
    # 2x (2) Shimmering Tempest
    # 2x (2) Sorcerer's Apprentice
    # 2x (2) Unstable Portal
    # 1x (3) Augmented Elekk
    # 2x (3) Cinderstorm
    # 2x (3) Spellslinger
    # 2x (4) Vex Crow
    # 2x (5) Cabalist's Tome
    # 2x (5) Deck of Wonders
    # 2x (5) Dragon's Fury
    # 1x (6) Aluneth
    # 1x (10) Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
    #
    AAEBAf0EBOmsApzTAqLTAvWAAw20BOYEiQ+LFJKsAoGyApjEAsfHAqDTAu7TAtfhAvvsAsLzAgA=
    #
    # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Almost every single card in this deck is pure RNG. In fact, the only ones which aren't are the girls, Augmented Elekk (which exists to shuffle MORE DECK OF WONDERS), Aluneth (to draw your Scrolls Of Wonder!), and Dragons Fury

Lolwhat? Dragon's Fury? In a deck which has small spells in it?

Sure! Once you shuffle a bunch of Decks in, you've got a ready-made cannon filled with highly-probable 5dmg boardclear.

Is it efficient? FUCK NO
    Is it fun? FUCK YEAH

Yogg decks are the best.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I copied this just to see what it does. I went 0-5 lol. Faced 3 Zoo/Heallock, 2 Aggro Mage...basicly i sit on a hand full of 4 mana cards of which some even require a combo and they have the board flooded by turn 4 xD

I will check the 2 newer versions of decks you posted and i will see what i can make out of it. Atm i just woke up and was lazy to think so i copy pasted to try what it does
    No idea what one could do against all those zoolocks and aggro mages :S

@Nikkaszal
    lol that is funny

So this is my new creation (had to do something with me new opened golden pocket galaxy):

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/11966...in-your-pocket

Its as usually about fun. Some cards are involved that dont see often gameplay. I did 7-2 with the deck so far, but on rank 18-20 since i didnt play wild before.

I adapted my deck a little bit.

Does anyone have a good idea how to deal with Odd Pala?
    Last edited by PPN; 2018-11-20 at 10:20 AM.