Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xRATJARx View Post
    Pretty sure Death Knight pre-legion would have had worse mobility than Ret in BfA, just sayin
    Death knights might not have any personal mobility but they can be hard to stop between ranged slows and damage, ams and death grip etc.

Seems like Blizz is reverting back to BC type of play-style. I like it, where people arent dependent solely on spells and have to think harder in situations.

The steed hasnt been in the game long. We survived (no pun intended) without it and be thankful they arent taking it entirely out of the game. I remember I had to rely on rocket boots and HoJ...be thankful Paladins have the steed and freedom, and the other tools. Over on the Lock forums for years they would love to have mobility, hell with all the classes having mobility they are the only ones sans DK's that dont.

So they took away your good old reliable wheelchair (emancipate+laotl) and gave you this shitty creaking broken single crutch that is derpsteed and you should be grateful.
    Gotcha.
    With hof and steed nerfs in bfa we should be even more gratefuller, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    Vanilla to wrath paladin comes to mind as having less mobility than BFA paladin
    You would be incorrect, for Ret at least. Pursuit of Justice, plus a shorter CD and longer duration on Freedom gave them more sustained speed than Legion pallies. As other specs generally had less mobility back then, this made pallies in the day both faster than now and significantly relatively faster.

It's okay. I have no problems with it. Still boring as hell, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    thats the point.

if blizzard reduces the hoj usage, you expect that as a plain nerf, but you dont get the idea behind it: reducing the overall CC in the game. and this doesnt affect only ret paladins. and if there is less cc, there will be less mobility needed.

but at the same time you ask for MORE CC USAGE and MORE MOBILITY
    Blizzard has been claiming they want to reduce the amount of CC in the game since the end of MoP (and MoP certainly had way too much). Paladins have been copping the effects of that since then, and Ret has less CC now than it was back in BC, when CC was overall far less common. We've already had our CC trimmed way back, so why are we still getting hammered? Warrior get to keep Stormbolt, last I checked, and thus still have a ranged, shortish CD, physical stun. But we get our magic, barely ranged, stun nerfed? Okay...

7+ Year Old Account
    Done with the Survey. I honestly just want them to bring back Pursuit of Justice - it was a thing since Vanilla. :<'

Edit: Oh, and the Kings/Wisdom blessings just feel pointless. x_x
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2018-04-25 at 10:02 AM.

Rotation downtime,no flow in the rotation,mobilty issues,no consistent all damage mitigation(m+,pvp),lack of cc(pvp).

Glad I had a chance to fill out this survey. Hopefully there will be a change or two in beta before they start doing numbers tuning.

I haven't logged in for a while, but this thread made me thing it was a good chance to share some of my thoughts on Ret. I hope developers get to see the results.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Long Arm of the Law should return as a baseline trait.

Get Divine Steed and Cavalier out of here and put Falling Sword as a talent instead. If you want to take from Diablo 3, do it right.